High quality tea

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 24, 2015

I like everything about this tea: is all natural, its taste is delicious (fruity but not too strong), has several organic certifications and is not excessively pricey. Moreover, the tea bags are made with eco friendly paper. I really like this brand, the purity of its products makes me feel confident. Me gusta todo de este té: es completamente natural, tiene un sabor delicioso (afrutado pero no demasiado fuerte), es un producto orgánico que cuenta con varias certificaciones y no es excesivamente caro. Además, hasta las bolsas se han elaborado con papel ecológico. Me encanta esta marca, la pureza de sus productos me otorga mucha confianza.

Delicious

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Dec 12, 2015

I really like this tea. It has a nice cherry flavor and aroma. I use half a bag only (by cutting it open and putting the content into a tea brewing net) because I cannot have strong tea. Otherwise one tea bag is enough for a pot of 0.5 L

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good black tea with a hint of black cherry taste.delicious!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015

Definitely will reorder again.

Good

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

Good product and tea.

Very tasty ,super quality

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Mar 12, 2015

Very good quality and super delicious! Супер качество и супер вкус.Теперь для меня самый вкусный из ST.DALFOUR:)

St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea

Posted by 5365088312218286822 on Feb 19, 2015

I have been hanging on to the last of my St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea bag for more years than I would ever care to admit, simply because I could not bear the thought of forgetting to buy more. And for so many years, I have been searching for this tea locally, without any luck whatsoever. So, I finally 'bit the bullet' and went online. I am so grateful to have finally found this tea, and relish every sip, mostly out of knowing and appreciating what a truly fine tea it is. Thank you for providing such a fine tea!

Delicious

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Feb 10, 2015

Amazing cherry flavour. Buenisimo, muy buen sabor.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer3169680 on Jan 20, 2015

Very good black tea, subtle yet very pleasant cherry flavor, i like very much this brand, makes good quality teas in general. I drink it with some milk and a little stevia sweetener.

Me encanta

Posted by 5753485759811054731 on Nov 24, 2014

Me gusta muchísimo. Infusión muy rica y encima en sobres individuales para llevar en el bolso. Repetiré seguro