St. Dalfour, Organic, Black Cherry Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

best tea ever

Posted by Reviewer2040478 on Jan 26, 2011

this is the best tea , I drink it by the pots

Black Cherry Tea

Posted by Reviewer2092032 From Russian Federation on Jun 26, 2011

From Russian Federation This is my first introduction to St. Dalfour. The tea is wonderful! The cherry flavor is very delicate. It is necessary to buy this tea again.

Black Cherry

Posted by vor244 From Norway on May 25, 2011

Love these unbleached bags, with no staple. The tea is very anonomys in its flavour

My Favourite

Posted by Reviewer1326533 From Australia on Sep 21, 2011

I have always been a vanilla tea person but thought I would give this a try. I love this the best now, it has a rich, strong flavor which I drink every morning. Love the Peach and Vanilla as well.

Very Cherry

Posted by Reviewer3046934 From Utah on Sep 23, 2011

Well, I don't like this tea at all, but to be fair, it is a nice natural cherry taste.....not artificial at all. Since it provides exactly what it says it does, and provides it in a very nice way...then I must give it 5 stars. I am just finding personally, that I am always disappointed in fruit flavored teas. I guess I just am a purest at heart. But still, I am impressed by the "summer taste of cherries, freshly pitted and waiting to be made into pie" taste. For those of you who like fruit flavored teas, I say definitely try it!