New To iHerb?

St. Dalfour, Organic Blueberry Sauce, 10.6 oz (300 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 14, 2014

My favourite blueberry sauce.

Organic, Twice as Nice and Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this for the first time today. Must say that I thought from the reviews that I've read that this would be good and I was correct, it is really tasty. Plan on using this for my non-fat greek Fage yogurt. Yummy and no bad stuff in it. Thank you iHerb for bringing good tastes to my life!

Perfect for pancakes

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Mar 25, 2014

My family and I use this for our pancakes. It is much healthier than maple syrup.

High quality, excellent taste, good price.

Posted by Rosiee on May 11, 2012

This sauce has very nice taste and it really (for me) isn't too sweet and the fact, that grape juice is used to sweeten it is very good fact to hear, although stevia might have been even better choice. But still - the Glycemic Index is low enough and I like to consume it with yogurt/cereal/ice cream topping etc.

Blueberry Blues-Buster

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

It would be hard for this flavorful sauce to not bring a smile to anyone's face. Rich blueberry flavor and sweetness. Although naturally sweetened, it still has more sugar than I prefer for the 2TBS serving (25 g). I am happy with 2 tsp at a time and only 8.33 grams of sugar. Unlike a previous reviewer, I am extremely happy that they chose organic grape juice to sweeten it over stevia. Stevia has a nasty taste and may be dangerous in larger quantities. Love that this product is 100% organic. This is new for St. Dalfour. Non-GMO of course! Can't wait to have this over buckwheat pancakes. We've been using it on yogurt for now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »