so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Very good!

Posted by 5618121871830207471 on Aug 12, 2013

This tea is really soft and not strong. I like it.

Rich taste and aroma

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 19, 2014

I like it, is has a good taste and good smell. Definitely much better than the green tea with mango from the same series, which I did not like at all. This one has a nice strawberry aroma and I enjoy it.

Lovely natural flavour and aroma.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 03, 2014

Loved this tea, its so nice, I have chemical sensitivities so can not have normal tea, I was worried the smell would make me react but it did not, and it tastes so lovely and refreshing, I used the first tea bag three times to the maximum out of each bag. I am certainly buying more of these on my next order. Lovely natural flavour and aroma.

i dont usually make an effort to write review but this tea made me to exceed my hobits!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Feb 09, 2014

this tea tastes really good! i never add any sweetner to my tea and this tea has a natural light sweetened taste from the strwberry. will buy again!

fovorite taste and pretty good companies tea,

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 16, 2014

i like both tea and ,,comapany,having intetion for tea,,,heavily thank .St.Dalfour.... but i dont know ur EARL GREY -tea,, someday , surly iwill try one, bye all

Favorite tea!

Posted by 4829924363003860459 on Mar 15, 2014

This is actually the best flavoured tea I have tried so far. It is smooth and fragrant and it brews quickly. I am going to try using my 4cup pot as previously suggested instead of brewing by the cup. Thanks St. Dalfour for a high quality product!

香りに癒され・・・

Posted by 5448184718450726457 on Mar 16, 2014

フレーバーティーは当たり外れがありますが、これは間違いなく当たりです!香りもいいし、味もいい。もう、ホテルでアフタヌーンティーしなくても、うちでよくない?なんて気分になります(笑)ストロベリーっていうのがまた女性の気分を高めるのかも! This is my favorite flavored tea! The aroma makes me want to stay home and sink in the couch, rather than going to Ritz to enjoy high-tea ;)

The best flavoured tea from St. Dalfour

Posted by Reviewer3353755 on Mar 19, 2014

This mix of Ceylon tea and strawberry won my preference. Cozy aroma and delicious taste.

new favorite

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Mar 27, 2014

I have this tea with a little cream and honey, its a real treat.