Sweet Strawberries

Posted by 4666859649502218371 on May 05, 2016

This tea smells like fresh strawberries and has a good strawberry flavor.

St. Dalfour, Organic, Strawberry Tea

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

I drink only green tea, but i tried this tea and i am happy. i use one tea bag 2-3 times and it feels good and tasty!

Rich taste and aroma

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 19, 2014

I like it, is has a good taste and good smell. Definitely much better than the green tea with mango from the same series, which I did not like at all. This one has a nice strawberry aroma and I enjoy it.

goes good with fruity dessert

Posted by 4770544155888365755 on Jun 21, 2012

This was a first for me, as I bought for my birthday, and was delighted at the strawberry taste, went great with my freshly made strawberry torte.

Very tasty tea

Posted by Bus6ka on Jun 28, 2012

We liked the taste, very real

The best flavoured tea from St. Dalfour

Posted by Reviewer3353755 on Mar 19, 2014

This mix of Ceylon tea and strawberry won my preference. Cozy aroma and delicious taste.

Favorite tea!

Posted by 4829924363003860459 on Mar 15, 2014

This is actually the best flavoured tea I have tried so far. It is smooth and fragrant and it brews quickly. I am going to try using my 4cup pot as previously suggested instead of brewing by the cup. Thanks St. Dalfour for a high quality product!

Best Strawberry Tea Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3253341 on Nov 28, 2011

Years ago I was given loose strawberry tea that was fantastic. I searched high and low for something similar. After many tries, I finally found St. Dalfour Strawberry tea in a bag. It is heavenly. I found my tea. I love to have this in the evening. Many times it is in lieu of dessert or sometimes to compliment a treat. I drink it black. Nature already sweetened it. I gave several boxes last year as little Christmas gifts. They were a hit. iHerb sent the tea quickly. I'm a customer for life.

Gran descubrimiento

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

De esta marca creo que había probado con los trials un pack de 3 tés, pero los sabores no me convencieron. Me decidí a probar este y el de cereza y me encantan. Diría que mi preferido es este, el de fresa, pero ambos son muy buenos. Tienen un olor muy agradable pero un sabor bastante suave, aunque se reconoce el regusto a fresa o cereza (aunque suave). He repetido pedido. Sinceramente prefiero los tés de Harney & Sons, pero algunos de mis sabores preferidos no los tienen. Aparte, el envase de este producto es menos "cool" y por tanto más barato (también pesa menos en el envío, que eso cuenta).

so good....