Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

Truly unscented and leaves hair clean without being stripped.

natural but not sure its effection

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Apr 14, 2015

natural but i dont think it silks my hair a little but dry and smells nothing

My hair is dryer than before

Posted by Reviewer1524268 on Mar 12, 2015

My hair is dryer than before after using this product. I'd not recommend it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good basic shampoo, my new favorite

Fragrance Free &

Posted by Reviewer2706875 on Jul 22, 2014

Both my kids like this shampoo - it is natural and doesn't have strong smells; my kids don't like strong scents. Especially since it is fragrance-free - all natural not a "masked label". Highly recommend it :)

Only shampoo we buy!

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Jun 18, 2013

We have multiple chemical sensitivities and both my husband and I use this shampoo.. I even bathe with it it does not weigh the hair down or coat it and it does rinse out well I hope the price stays the same so that it is affordable for both of us and our household.

Great unscented shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jan 04, 2013

What can I say,this is a great shampoo. A little goes a long way. I rotate through several shampoos using a different one every day. This one is one of my favorites along with an unscented one from Jason

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1562741 on Jun 16, 2012

I have been using this shampoo for years, I love it. It makes my semi-permanent dyed hair shiny, bouncy and healthy. It works great for long hair. I never need to comb or brush, my hair does not tangle whatsoever. I tend towards oily hair and scalp, and this works great to keep my hair and scalp clean and fresh. And I love that it is unscented and the ingredients are high quality and natural. Also, another huge plus is that my hair seems to grow faster when I use this shampoo compared to others!

Love the lack of scent

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Apr 13, 2012

It's just what it says it is--unscented shampoo. Works great.

Stony Brook Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 21, 2011

Excellent that it is unscented; it truly had almost no smell, just a faint smell from its own ingredients, but no added scents or perfumes! (Someone mentioned a "plastic" smell, but this was just their own interpretation of the ingredients.) However, it was way too drying for my hair. Others have said this also. The lauryl glucoside and cocamidopropyl betaine are supposed to be extremely mild cleansers, so the drying must be coming from the ammonium myreth sulfate. The shampoo made my hair squeaky clean, as in I could actually hear the squeaking after I rinsed it, which means it had stripped all of the natural oils from my hair. My hair didn't perform as well being so dried out. It also made my scalp itch greatly, which could be either from the detergent or from one of the herbal ingredients, which a couple are known to be able to cause sensitivities. Gave my husband bad dandruff from drying out his scalp so much. Someone else said this didn't irritate their eyes, but each time suds accidentally ran in my eyes, this product burned the heck out of them. Not a keeper for us.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »