Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads

can be used with or without toner

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.

Good to use.

Posted by Reviewer2178337 on Aug 26, 2012

I've purchased and been using this product about 2 weeks ago. It touches soft, and smells good. I'm using glycolic acid product and sulfur product for acne care, and with these products, this pad works well. I highly recommend this one for acne control. Unless you have very sensitive skin, it won't irritate you. Instead of using toner, try this one.

Silver bullet for acne

Posted by AJayShelley on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped my acne immensely. I love it. I've been on benzoyl peroxide for a few months and it cleared me up a lot. Once I introduced this my face got so much clearer and redness reduced due to the anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid. It also has helped my bacne a lot aswell. It is drying on my chin and nose so I don't use it there but it's fine everywhere else. Be smart with this product if it dries out an area too much, only apply it for a short time or use moisturiser. Don't stop using altogether cause if your smart you'll benefit greatly from it. Its great to use it at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face and apply bp, keeps me clear. If you like my review please press yes below :)

Drying but Works Effectively!

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2014

These were super drying so I would suggest using them at night, before you apply a moisterising cream or oil. The pads are pretty big and there's a lot of liquid in them. It could probably be used 10 times before it gets dry (just as an example of how wet they are - I wouldn't reuse them). I do like the effect they have and recommend for people with acne or have acne prone skin. This would be too drying for people with normal skin. All in all, it is very effective. You will see results within the first week of using it (I use it 4 times a week but I am sure you can use it every night if you have severe acne). It's a shame there's only 90 pads, I would suggest cutting them in half.

My favorite product

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on May 02, 2014

Definitely have seen a difference after using these pads, recommended.