Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1190129 on Dec 23, 2011

Recently vegan and found this the best protein shake so far! Tastes pretty good and fortified with some coconut oil which is wikid! I recommend this to non-vegans too! Stop using processed whey!

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1805588 on Jan 26, 2014

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by 5527466962746378595 on Mar 25, 2014

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jun 11, 2014

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

tastes good to me

Posted by Reviewer2816194 on Nov 27, 2015

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by Reviewer3159177 on Nov 28, 2011

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 02, 2016

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

Great muscle recovery

Posted by 4852296798967235846 on May 24, 2016

This product has helped me greatly recover from sore muscles after strenuous weight training workouts and it is suitable for Vegans

Tastes great!

Posted by 5202583771509149689 on Jun 20, 2016

This is a better tasting rice protein than many others!

THE BEST PROTEIN IN THE WORLD

Posted by 4717395028218780821 on Dec 04, 2015

This is the best protein I've ever used::: and I've used whey protein before::: this vegan protein worked way better than any other protein I've ever used its contains so many super foods::: and a complete bcaa and amino acid::: and 90 percent of the ingredients are organic::: My rating : Warrior blend: 10/10 Whey protein: 6/10