Returned to iherb

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on May 10, 2012

Due to the disappointment in the vanilla I didn't even bother trying this because it wasn't the taste of the vanilla that made it bad it was the texture and the smell THEN the taste. Waste of my money (purchase and return fee)

Taste very bad

Posted by Reviewer2759179 on Jun 01, 2012

I bought in flavor Chocolate the taste is very bad, there is no taste Chocolate at all of my suggestion buy this: Sun Warrior, Protein, Raw Vegan, Chocolate

Couldn't stand the taste :(

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Nov 19, 2012

I had high hopes for this, but the taste is just awful! Good ingredients though. I will have to try something else or find a way to mask the awful taste.

Not so good

Posted by 5043760906131368700 on Apr 09, 2013

The flavour is fine, but the texture and smell make this product unpalatable. I have tried blending with other clean ingredients to make protein balls, with no luck. Terrible :(

Err, Yuck?

Posted by angelicus on Oct 22, 2015

This is by far the most disgusting vegan protein I have drank. It taste artificial and awkwardly light. Even blending it with other tastier liquid just doesn't takes away the sting of the awkward chemical taste. Sorry but I will not buy again.

Test is awful!!!

Posted by 5373910155868842897 on Jan 07, 2016

The aroma and test of chocolate in this blend is awful to me (may be because of stevia and other ingredients). So I decided to use it for bakery to eliminate the test and flavor. Extremely disappointed. The protein marked natural is good.

Warrior Blend, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2400473 on Mar 28, 2016

Beware I used to love this. Last container is a new formula. It does not taste as good and clumps. It is now a cheaper product with the higher price still.