July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sun Warrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by Reviewer3159177 on Nov 28, 2011

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

Blends well, just OK flavor, very mild.

Posted by Reviewer1667277 on Jan 17, 2012

This protein powder has a very mild taste. I'm not a big fan. I usually just chug it all in one 8oz glass of water with a blender ball.

Dissolving easily it does not

Posted by 5399276868628798396 on Oct 17, 2012

While I welcome this product as a substitute for dairy-based whey protein, I found that it doesn't dissolve as well. It also doesn't hold very holding, leading to a higher potential of mess in my kitchen. Overall a good product, but I might try a similar one next, for comparison's sake.

"New Formula"

Posted by 4993327530368537422 on Oct 20, 2013

Ok so I have never written a review in my life, but Im so disappointed that I feel compelled to do so. This WAS a really amazing vegan protein with a great taste and texture to boot, and I'm not sure what they've done, but its totally unpalatable now. Maybe they added a higher percentage of stevia or something but its really such a shame... I wanted to let others be aware that they wouldn't be getting the old formula they may have been expecting. I still gave a few stars because the ingredients are quite good, if you can stomach it that is...

Flavour

Posted by 5693446132171013489 on Dec 11, 2013

Littlebit bitter flavour, for my taste.. Nextime i order the original protein :)