LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2819540 on May 14, 2012

The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the taste of the powder (if it overwhelms what you mix it into) is sort of gross with the rice-y aftertaste, but seriously DON'T let that dissuade you, because this is THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market! Not only is it really good for you, but it tastes awesome, too!

Superior Protein

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 19, 2012

Took me a while to get used to the warrior blend after using Sunwarrior's rice protein. At first I thought the taste for awful, but now I don't mind it. Mixes great into smoothies. Love the combination of the proteins, this is a great product.

Stars given only.

Posted by Reviewer2538327 on Oct 15, 2012

Stars given only.

Smoothy taste

Posted by 5111220691650433330 on Aug 25, 2013

Consistency is thick and I like it. I use this as a recovery drink after long runs.

Tasty and Healthy

Posted by 5048048835148777327 on Aug 30, 2013

This doesn't taste fantastic but not disgusting either. It won't taste as nice as the whey protein blends packed full of yummy chemicals and flavors so don't expect it to compete in that department. Certainly though it is tasty and easy to drink. I recommend mixing it with the regular rice sun warrior if it's too thick.

Fair

Posted by 5297652550982535397 on Oct 15, 2013

still trying to get used to the it being thick

Best vege protein powder I've tried so far

Posted by 5191285423664256052 on Jan 28, 2014

My overall goal has been to improve fat-muscle ratio, while maintaining or slightly increasing weight. I've been using Warrior Blend mixed in with: - chia seeds - spirulina powder (which tastes horrible and makes the whole mixture bright green) - creatine - fruit (cranberries, strawberries, blueberries) - yoghurt It tastes good (although the spirulina tends to overpower all other flavours), mixes well and I've been achieving good results (dropped an inch around waist, improved bench-press PB, improved tone). I will definitely buy Warrior Blend again and based on this experience I'm going to try Sun Warrior's other protein powder for comparison.

Good source of protein.

Posted by 4748207114138203261 on Feb 17, 2014

Good product, no issues whatsoever. Tastes great in smoothies. Sometimes in a hurry I mix it with water -- not the best mixer.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Mar 15, 2014

Everything else with this product was excellent besides that it was waaay too sweet. The strong stevia taste was offputting.