RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 02, 2016

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

Better packaging and product taste better

Posted by DJackman on Jan 20, 2016

I have purchased this product a couple of times and i love the new packaging. The product also seems to tastes better than the first time i purchased it. I mix only with cold water and ice and drink several time a week. I also like the Vanilla option.

Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Chocolate

Posted by 5021857513755897588 on Dec 12, 2015

One of the best products! Great taste, light in stomach, and winner cause it's vegan!

THE BEST PROTEIN IN THE WORLD

Posted by 4717395028218780821 on Dec 04, 2015

This is the best protein I've ever used::: and I've used whey protein before::: this vegan protein worked way better than any other protein I've ever used its contains so many super foods::: and a complete bcaa and amino acid::: and 90 percent of the ingredients are organic::: My rating : Warrior blend: 10/10 Whey protein: 6/10

tastes good to me

Posted by Reviewer2816194 on Nov 27, 2015

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Warrior Blend

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Among Sun Warrior products, this is the one I prefer as far as taste and texture are concerned. Sun Warrior brand can be trusted to get organic and ethical products. A very good choice if looking for vegetarian protein.

Worth the price

Posted by 4939732485447818956 on Feb 23, 2015

Considering the nutrients of a vegan product all packed into one, this product is really great and has a taste to match. Delivery is fast too.

Good but vanilla taste better.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 18, 2014

Good quality vegan protein powder. I think the vanilla version taste better than the chocolate.

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jun 11, 2014

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Good product, I like it

Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014

The product is superior in taste and texture compared to other vegan or raw vegan protein mixtures. The price is high but it's worth it. I personally prefer Warrior Blend Chocolate over Vanilla, but usually buy both of them in one order to switch the flavors so not to get used to them too quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »