Best protein

Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Oct 10, 2013

I've been using whey protein for years & always had tummy problems. I started using sun warrior & within a week my cramps & bloating disappeared! I'm not vegan but I'll definitely keep using sun warrior! Tastes good too - added bonus :)

Sun Warrior Plant Based

Posted by Reviewer3050582 on Oct 25, 2013

Perfect

Great muscle recovery

Posted by 4852296798967235846 on May 24, 2016

This product has helped me greatly recover from sore muscles after strenuous weight training workouts and it is suitable for Vegans

Tastes great!

Posted by 5202583771509149689 on Jun 20, 2016

This is a better tasting rice protein than many others!

Better packaging and product taste better

Posted by DJackman on Jan 20, 2016

I have purchased this product a couple of times and i love the new packaging. The product also seems to tastes better than the first time i purchased it. I mix only with cold water and ice and drink several time a week. I also like the Vanilla option.

THE BEST PROTEIN IN THE WORLD

Posted by 4717395028218780821 on Dec 04, 2015

This is the best protein I've ever used::: and I've used whey protein before::: this vegan protein worked way better than any other protein I've ever used its contains so many super foods::: and a complete bcaa and amino acid::: and 90 percent of the ingredients are organic::: My rating : Warrior blend: 10/10 Whey protein: 6/10

Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Chocolate

Posted by 5021857513755897588 on Dec 12, 2015

One of the best products! Great taste, light in stomach, and winner cause it's vegan!

Fair

Posted by 5297652550982535397 on Oct 15, 2013

still trying to get used to the it being thick

Best vege protein powder I've tried so far

Posted by 5191285423664256052 on Jan 28, 2014

My overall goal has been to improve fat-muscle ratio, while maintaining or slightly increasing weight. I've been using Warrior Blend mixed in with: - chia seeds - spirulina powder (which tastes horrible and makes the whole mixture bright green) - creatine - fruit (cranberries, strawberries, blueberries) - yoghurt It tastes good (although the spirulina tends to overpower all other flavours), mixes well and I've been achieving good results (dropped an inch around waist, improved bench-press PB, improved tone). I will definitely buy Warrior Blend again and based on this experience I'm going to try Sun Warrior's other protein powder for comparison.

Good source of protein.

Posted by 4748207114138203261 on Feb 17, 2014

Good product, no issues whatsoever. Tastes great in smoothies. Sometimes in a hurry I mix it with water -- not the best mixer.