RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 02, 2016

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

Warrior Blend, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2400473 on Mar 28, 2016

Beware I used to love this. Last container is a new formula. It does not taste as good and clumps. It is now a cheaper product with the higher price still.

Better packaging and product taste better

Posted by DJackman on Jan 20, 2016

I have purchased this product a couple of times and i love the new packaging. The product also seems to tastes better than the first time i purchased it. I mix only with cold water and ice and drink several time a week. I also like the Vanilla option.

Test is awful!!!

Posted by 5373910155868842897 on Jan 07, 2016

The aroma and test of chocolate in this blend is awful to me (may be because of stevia and other ingredients). So I decided to use it for bakery to eliminate the test and flavor. Extremely disappointed. The protein marked natural is good.

Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Chocolate

Posted by 5021857513755897588 on Dec 12, 2015

One of the best products! Great taste, light in stomach, and winner cause it's vegan!

THE BEST PROTEIN IN THE WORLD

Posted by 4717395028218780821 on Dec 04, 2015

This is the best protein I've ever used::: and I've used whey protein before::: this vegan protein worked way better than any other protein I've ever used its contains so many super foods::: and a complete bcaa and amino acid::: and 90 percent of the ingredients are organic::: My rating : Warrior blend: 10/10 Whey protein: 6/10

tastes good to me

Posted by Reviewer2816194 on Nov 27, 2015

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Err, Yuck?

Posted by angelicus on Oct 22, 2015

This is by far the most disgusting vegan protein I have drank. It taste artificial and awkwardly light. Even blending it with other tastier liquid just doesn't takes away the sting of the awkward chemical taste. Sorry but I will not buy again.

Warrior Blend

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Among Sun Warrior products, this is the one I prefer as far as taste and texture are concerned. Sun Warrior brand can be trusted to get organic and ethical products. A very good choice if looking for vegetarian protein.

Worth the price

Posted by 4939732485447818956 on Feb 23, 2015

Considering the nutrients of a vegan product all packed into one, this product is really great and has a taste to match. Delivery is fast too.