great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1381756 on Mar 21, 2016

I had fallen on my concrete drive way hitting my knee and side of my face. I am older and it takes awhile to heal. After four months I was still slowly healing. I had this sore spot on my knee still. After 1 month of taking 15 drops a day, my knee completely healed up. It was amazing. I guess I needed some of the minerals.

Full of energy

Posted by 5263717745026600764 on Nov 12, 2015

Love this product. Taste is very strong and I have to mix with smoothies to consume, but you really do feel the difference after taking it. Cant wait for it to be back in stock!

Marine Phytoplankton

Posted by mil694 on Sep 03, 2014

This is an excellent product - but not the best tasting. I am getting used to it. I notice an increase in energy after taking it.

The best marine phytoplankton on the market (?)

Posted by NutritionArts on Jun 06, 2014

This stuff tastes as it should be : very strong, sea-like and with the sea minerals intact (it is very salty). Also, the color is right, with deep dark green (almost blackish) color, instead of the clear color of UMA core. The effect is also very strong. Take this for a week on a recommended dosage and unless your body metabolism/balance is already superb, you will notice results. It is also strongly detoxifying for some conditions, so beware of potential Herxheimer reactions.