So far, so good.

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 02, 2014

After a month of use, I have found this product somewhat helpful. Nothing dramatic, but I do feel just generally better - a little more energetic, a little more balanced and clear headed, so at this point, I do recommend the product. One unfortunate thing, they've used the less desirable cyanocobalamin form of B12 (rather than methylcobalamin), which is a shame to see in an otherwise quality vitamin. The product is rather expensive to use, especially if you stick to the full dose. I would also recommend the addition of DIM or DIM+ which can take care of a lot of menopausal symptoms.

Totally saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1427805 on Nov 27, 2013

Before I started taking these, I think everyone who knew me was terrified of me. Serious rage, night sweats, hot flashes - every horrible symptom you can think of - were a regular part of my life. Honestly, without them, I'm not sure what I would have done. My daughter, extended family, friends, me and my dog all thank Super Nutrition from the bottom of our hearts. If you're suffering, seriously try these amazing multivitamins and get back to living a normal life.

Great basic vitamin supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2210728 on Feb 28, 2012

I recommend ordering this vitamin supplement through i-Herb. These folks really deliver products very timely and in secure packaging. This is a very satisfied customer for the past four years.

Great vitamins --

Posted by Reviewer1567768 on Feb 07, 2012

I researched several other vitamin choices before choosing to purchase Super Nutrition. During my comparison, I found their product to be higher in daily recommended percentages than the others. Years ago, I used Super Nutrition for Women while on a very, active workout schedule, i.e. gym workout 1-1.5 hrs daily, running 15 miles a week, pilates, yoga, and self defense classes. Since then, I have converted to the "Before, During, and After" vitamins to give my body an additional boost of nutrients. I can tell a difference in my stamina when I stay on a regiment of these vitamins.

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Oct 20, 2011

Once I began taking these my hot flushes have disappeared. Initially I started with the recommended dose but have since reduced the amount to half and then further to half of that,it seems to be working for me.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Apr 24, 2011

It's hard to find a multiple with just the right balance of things and one that isn't hard to digest. So far, this is my favorite - convenient, high quality and does not upset my stomach. Seems to be helping with the "balancing" aspects too...

No more night sweats!

Posted by Reviewer3122757 on Apr 28, 2010

When I went into early menopause last year at the age of 40, I decided to go on bio-identical hormones to get some of my symptoms under control. Those seems to work for a few months, but I just couldn't get rid of the night sweats. Since I'd already been using Super Nutrition's Women's Blend for the past two years, I decided to switch to the Menopause Multiple. I cannot believe that after only 3 weeks, my night sweats have completely disappeared! I have not slept this good in over a year. Thank you Super Nutrition!!!

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2849630 on Dec 01, 2009

I love this product!! It took away my night sweats, mood swings! Howevwer it took about amonth to work, but I feel like a new women!!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1490800 on Oct 28, 2009

I have been using it for about 10 years. It's an excellent product, just a little pricey, but the price is better than the retail store I used to buy it at.

Help for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1222978 on Mar 05, 2009

I've been taking these vitamins for 4 years. I truly believe I have no menopause symptoms because of them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »