Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Menopause Support

Posted by Reviewer1352960 on Jan 25, 2007

I began taking this formula while experiencing menopausal symptoms, in particular, very uncomfortable hot flashes. After awhile the hot flashes just went away! When I ran out of my vitamin supplies at one point, the hot flashes returned until I began the supplements again, so it would seem that the supplements could be credited for my great relief. I have continued to take this formula even now that I am post-menopausal, as they seem to give great herbal support for women.

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by Reviewer2987979 on Jan 03, 2008

Taking these for 4 years now. Tried lots of others, more expensive brands. Keep coming back. I ran out of these over the holiday, and boy did I suffer...they keep my problematic digestive system regular, give me energy, and keep my healthy. I take 4 on a regular basis, and when I feel run down or a virus coming on, I take the full 8 with tons of water. It knocks the sicness right out. I love the herbs, the flower essences, and the greenfoods. Lots of antioxidants and healing properties. Check their website out: http://supernutritionusa.com. They don't sell them there, so keep on purchasing from IHerb! My husband takes the men's blend and loves them. Best vitamins ever as far as I'm concerned!!

Super Nutrition, Before, During and After Menopause Multiple, Iron Free, 60 Packets, 4 Tablets Each (SPN-00191) 32381

Posted by Reviewer3290844 on Oct 29, 2008

Great transaction!

Help for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1222978 on Mar 05, 2009

I've been taking these vitamins for 4 years. I truly believe I have no menopause symptoms because of them.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1490800 on Oct 28, 2009

I have been using it for about 10 years. It's an excellent product, just a little pricey, but the price is better than the retail store I used to buy it at.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »