Great Menopause Support

Posted by Reviewer1352960 on Jan 25, 2007

I began taking this formula while experiencing menopausal symptoms, in particular, very uncomfortable hot flashes. After awhile the hot flashes just went away! When I ran out of my vitamin supplies at one point, the hot flashes returned until I began the supplements again, so it would seem that the supplements could be credited for my great relief. I have continued to take this formula even now that I am post-menopausal, as they seem to give great herbal support for women.

Good for conscious mature women

Posted by Reviewer1412019 on Oct 18, 2006

I've taken many supplements and many multivitamins over the years, but this one really seems to make a discernable difference in the way I feel as it cuts down on the number of other supplements I feel necessary to my overall wellbeing.

No more night sweats!

Posted by Reviewer3122757 on Apr 28, 2010

When I went into early menopause last year at the age of 40, I decided to go on bio-identical hormones to get some of my symptoms under control. Those seems to work for a few months, but I just couldn't get rid of the night sweats. Since I'd already been using Super Nutrition's Women's Blend for the past two years, I decided to switch to the Menopause Multiple. I cannot believe that after only 3 weeks, my night sweats have completely disappeared! I have not slept this good in over a year. Thank you Super Nutrition!!!

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Oct 20, 2011

Once I began taking these my hot flushes have disappeared. Initially I started with the recommended dose but have since reduced the amount to half and then further to half of that,it seems to be working for me.

Great vitamins --

Posted by Reviewer1567768 on Feb 07, 2012

I researched several other vitamin choices before choosing to purchase Super Nutrition. During my comparison, I found their product to be higher in daily recommended percentages than the others. Years ago, I used Super Nutrition for Women while on a very, active workout schedule, i.e. gym workout 1-1.5 hrs daily, running 15 miles a week, pilates, yoga, and self defense classes. Since then, I have converted to the "Before, During, and After" vitamins to give my body an additional boost of nutrients. I can tell a difference in my stamina when I stay on a regiment of these vitamins.

Great basic vitamin supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2210728 on Feb 28, 2012

I recommend ordering this vitamin supplement through i-Herb. These folks really deliver products very timely and in secure packaging. This is a very satisfied customer for the past four years.

Totally saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1427805 on Nov 27, 2013

Before I started taking these, I think everyone who knew me was terrified of me. Serious rage, night sweats, hot flashes - every horrible symptom you can think of - were a regular part of my life. Honestly, without them, I'm not sure what I would have done. My daughter, extended family, friends, me and my dog all thank Super Nutrition from the bottom of our hearts. If you're suffering, seriously try these amazing multivitamins and get back to living a normal life.

Excellent multi-vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Jun 20, 2016

I have been taking multi-vitamins for years and this is probably the most complete one. It is also very handy when you go on a trip, just take 2 packs per day that you will be gone. I have ordered this product several times and will continue to use it.

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by Reviewer2987979 on Jan 03, 2008

Taking these for 4 years now. Tried lots of others, more expensive brands. Keep coming back. I ran out of these over the holiday, and boy did I suffer...they keep my problematic digestive system regular, give me energy, and keep my healthy. I take 4 on a regular basis, and when I feel run down or a virus coming on, I take the full 8 with tons of water. It knocks the sicness right out. I love the herbs, the flower essences, and the greenfoods. Lots of antioxidants and healing properties. Check their website out: http://supernutritionusa.com. They don't sell them there, so keep on purchasing from IHerb! My husband takes the men's blend and loves them. Best vitamins ever as far as I'm concerned!!

Super Nutrition, Before, During and After Menopause Multiple, Iron Free, 60 Packets, 4 Tablets Each (SPN-00191) 32381

Posted by Reviewer3290844 on Oct 29, 2008