Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Great color but stains after wash

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Feb 23, 2012

Be careful of wearing light clothing after washing your hair. Henna comes off bit by bit even after days and still stains clothing. Was great the first few days though.

June Rodrigues

Posted by 5718899861798667422 on May 10, 2015

I have used this product for the last 3yrs. I have developed several allergies over a period and find that this is the only hair product that I can use.

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2123018 on Jun 26, 2008

Easy to apply, smelled fine, no irritation, easier than dye or henna to wash out. Dark brown covered gray reasonably well with a medium to light brown color, and friends noted that my hair was very silky and shiny. As noted in the product flyer, however, it does wash out, so my grays are noticeable after 4-5 washes, and the color continues to show up in the shower and on towels, so this is not the best option for those who swim regularly, etc. I plan to use it again in the winter (with a black hair towel), but will use henna or another product on my gray in the summer months.

Sensitive Guy

Posted by Reviewer1045950 on Mar 10, 2009

I purchased this hair coloring cream specifically because it doesn't contain chemicals. I've tried many different hair coloring products and have always received serious skin reactions. With the Surya Henna, Brasil Cream I had no reaction to it. However, after over an hour following application I got little color change. Because it did not burn me I will apply it again and hopefully it will darken my white hair.

two weeks only

Posted by Reviewer2544310 on Jan 31, 2010

The color can only keep for around two weeks.