Great color but stains after wash

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Feb 23, 2012

Be careful of wearing light clothing after washing your hair. Henna comes off bit by bit even after days and still stains clothing. Was great the first few days though.

June Rodrigues

Posted by 5718899861798667422 on May 10, 2015

I have used this product for the last 3yrs. I have developed several allergies over a period and find that this is the only hair product that I can use.

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2123018 on Jun 26, 2008

Easy to apply, smelled fine, no irritation, easier than dye or henna to wash out. Dark brown covered gray reasonably well with a medium to light brown color, and friends noted that my hair was very silky and shiny. As noted in the product flyer, however, it does wash out, so my grays are noticeable after 4-5 washes, and the color continues to show up in the shower and on towels, so this is not the best option for those who swim regularly, etc. I plan to use it again in the winter (with a black hair towel), but will use henna or another product on my gray in the summer months.

Sensitive Guy

Posted by Reviewer1045950 on Mar 10, 2009

I purchased this hair coloring cream specifically because it doesn't contain chemicals. I've tried many different hair coloring products and have always received serious skin reactions. With the Surya Henna, Brasil Cream I had no reaction to it. However, after over an hour following application I got little color change. Because it did not burn me I will apply it again and hopefully it will darken my white hair.

two weeks only

Posted by Reviewer2544310 on Jan 31, 2010

The color can only keep for around two weeks.

great conditioner and that's all

Posted by Reviewer2135923 on Feb 16, 2010

i had great expectations of this product after reading all the reviews. however, after leaving it on for an hour, the greys did not cover too great (as it claimed it would). Despite this disappointment, I will be ordering again because it works fabulously as a conditioner. My hair is so soft and shiny and its never looked better. It is also a shame that it is impossible to contact the manufacturers of this product - as i had some questions which i wanted a response to.

Not good on grays!

Posted by Reviewer1151622 on Apr 01, 2010

Easy to apply, but did not cover grays, I give it a second and third chance, but not good for me.

Just okay.

Posted by Reviewer2805243 on Apr 28, 2010

Didn't work so great for me. Seemed gentler that other colors, but still a bit drying.

Surya Henna Cream

Posted by Reviewer3105816 on Jun 28, 2010

This cream is very gentle to the scalp and covers grey very well. It washes out a bit faster than I would like, but because it is so gentle it is fine to color more than once a month.

Not long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 01, 2010

Won't be buying again ... not long lasting enough (put this on for 3 hours) and stains towels ... drips off your hair every wash .. not really easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »