My Mom likes this hair coloring :)

Posted by 5403950958502286099 on Jun 01, 2015

Easy to use, harmless, healthy, but unstable. Прекрасный вариант, если вас достали манипуляции с хной и басмой.

Five-star grey coverage and staying power!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

Easy to use, and I love the fact that everything you need is included - disposable gloves and showercap, and the henna premixed and ready-to-use in the squeezy bottle. Perfect. Edit: Recently I found that quality varies from batch to batch. I had a batch that was much thinner and runnier and harder to apply than previous batches, and faded much faster too. Just when I was about to launch a major complaint, the current batch came in and it is back to normal: thick consistency, slightly gloopy, easy to apply and with a much stronger colour that lasts longer. Hope there are no more slips in quality.

Love!

Posted by 5703811060940775341 on Apr 07, 2015

I have been using different brands of henna hair dye for several years now, but dread coloring time because henna is typically such a mess to use. I thought I'd try the Surya Henna because it is a cream treatment and I hoped it would not be so messy. Sure enough, Surya Henna was super easy to use and I love the color! It's been a little over two weeks yet I do not notice any fading. The only negative I can say is that it did stain my skin a little, but rubbing the area with a wet washcloth took the color off my skin. Great product I will definitely use again.

carolyn

Posted by 4904169501085255111 on Mar 29, 2015

great hair colour

Great Natural Cruelty Free Vegan Hair Dye! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like that this product is cruelty free and vegan and that this hair coloring cream has organic extracts.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Aug 01, 2014

This works well, easy to use, is natural and lasts a very decent length of time through several hair washes (more than expected).

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

This temporary dye works well and comes off easily from skin. I will say that it went rancid in about 4-5 months, though.

No more grey

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Mar 22, 2014

Love all of the Surya cream range no bad reaction,healthy hair,easy to use,just leave it on for up to 2 hrs for great results

Good Product

Posted by 5666329077518527197 on Dec 30, 2013

I like the product very much.

Best Natural Dye

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Dec 10, 2013

This product is SOOOO much nicer than the traditional mix it yourself hennas. I recently tried the cheaper Henna mix. The color wasn't as strong (I have dark brown hair) and the other product stank so bad. Do yourself a favor and buy this excellent product. The color lasts for more than 2 months and the smell is alright.