Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1664798 on Jul 09, 2010

Didn't work well at all. Watery formula (nothing near to cream) made it messy to apply. Left my roots greenish light brown (my natural colour is light brown). Stains easily. Didn't make my hair feel treated at all. Just disappointed in this product.

Not good anymore

Posted by Reviewer1713391 on Mar 10, 2015

The quality is not the same as before. Color completely washed out after couple washes.

Surya Henna, Brasil cream, Hair Coloring treatment

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Apr 23, 2009

This hair coloring is driving me crazy. The color is beautiful, but it is not cream. It is very watery. I tried to write them, but it doesn't help. So if you want nice, natural color which is good for yur hair, buy it. But remember, it is as I said watery, and runs down your face, and stains your skin for some time and everything that it touches.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1576264 on Jun 26, 2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years and loved it. The color doesn't last long (I have to redye it every 2 weeks), but it made my hair look great. The last boxes of the dark brown that I bought were defective. The henna wasn't ground up fine and there was pieces of what felt like small stones and sand in the solution. As I was applying it to my hair, these pieces were falling all over the floor, counter top and into the sink, staining everything purple. I'd like to change to another hair coloring system (natural, of course), but I can't apply anything else until all the henna is out of my hair and my hair is all white. Not something I look forward to!

color

Posted by Reviewer3167686 on Mar 13, 2010

color was not long lasting, it did not color my grey even in spite of following the time.

WISH IT WORKED

Posted by Reviewer1142340 on May 20, 2010

VERY HEALTHY CONDITIONING...BUT BUT MY GRAY HAIR WAS CLOWN RED NOT DARK BROWN.

Not what I thought

Posted by Reviewer2835629 on Jan 20, 2011

Made my hair feel strange and not soft at all.

cover not very well gray hair

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on May 20, 2011

I've tried 2,3 times and followed exactly the instructions, but color doesn't stay after 2 shampoos. I've lost my time.

Did not color my hair :(

Posted by Reviewer2359347 on Feb 03, 2012

I read the comments first, so i really expected this Hair coloring will be better than ohters. but not for me. maybe it is just because i have such type of hair that is very resistant to organic colors, but unfortunatelly this product did not color my hai -dark Brown. i received a very licght brown color

Not so bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Color did not last more than a week. Grey coverage so so..