Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment Cream with Organic Extracts, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1664798 on Jul 09, 2010

Didn't work well at all. Watery formula (nothing near to cream) made it messy to apply. Left my roots greenish light brown (my natural colour is light brown). Stains easily. Didn't make my hair feel treated at all. Just disappointed in this product.

Surya Henna, Brasil cream, Hair Coloring treatment

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Apr 23, 2009

This hair coloring is driving me crazy. The color is beautiful, but it is not cream. It is very watery. I tried to write them, but it doesn't help. So if you want nice, natural color which is good for yur hair, buy it. But remember, it is as I said watery, and runs down your face, and stains your skin for some time and everything that it touches.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1576264 on Jun 26, 2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years and loved it. The color doesn't last long (I have to redye it every 2 weeks), but it made my hair look great. The last boxes of the dark brown that I bought were defective. The henna wasn't ground up fine and there was pieces of what felt like small stones and sand in the solution. As I was applying it to my hair, these pieces were falling all over the floor, counter top and into the sink, staining everything purple. I'd like to change to another hair coloring system (natural, of course), but I can't apply anything else until all the henna is out of my hair and my hair is all white. Not something I look forward to!

color

Posted by Reviewer3167686 on Mar 13, 2010

color was not long lasting, it did not color my grey even in spite of following the time.

WISH IT WORKED

Posted by Reviewer1142340 on May 20, 2010

VERY HEALTHY CONDITIONING...BUT BUT MY GRAY HAIR WAS CLOWN RED NOT DARK BROWN.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »