Envío perfecto

Posted by Reviewer3111537 on Oct 23, 2010

Todos los pedidos que he realizado a iHerb han llegado a España (Madrid) en muy pocos días y sin ningún problema. Los productos en perfectas condiciones y de gran calidad.

Genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un producto muuuy bueno, pseudonatural pero muy aceptable. Cuidado no dejar más tiempo, como se puede hacer con la henna natural ya que este reseca un poco el cabello. La unica pega es que desaparece pronto con los lavados. Aún asi ya he comprado varios más. Dura mucho tiempo, ya que se usa con el pelo mojado y no necesitas mucha cantidad y eso que tengo el pelo largo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

henna hair cream

Posted by Reviewer2798177 on Oct 23, 2007

used product, its great service was excellent ,am going to order some more this week.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2576271 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product! Fast shipping!

best natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2648900 on Apr 13, 2009

so easy, natural and conditioning

Can't say enough!

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 25, 2008

I bought this and the light brown and mixed em, and my hair feels AMAZING! The color faded a lil fast, but still well worth it! I think next time I will stick with 2 dark browns for a darker shade.

the best hair color for me

Posted by 2perfect4me on Mar 24, 2012

hair is silky and shiny, covers gray at 75% for me, dark brown is exact dark brown, no surprises in red or yellow. will stay along with this product until it is available

surya hair color

Posted by Reviewer2520765 on Jan 11, 2008

easy to use and produces a beautiful color..... so nice to have natural products available for consumers at a most reasonable price... thank you

Hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer2951045 on Dec 26, 2007

I took the product to my technician today after months of suffering with other products. It's just great. No itching and all the other plagues that accompanied other hair colors.

a definite thirst quencher for my color processed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2998783 on Apr 08, 2009

Covered my gray areas, and mended my split ends...my hair feels so soft and supple..the color has not washed off after two weeks from applying it...extremely happy with this product..will definetly repurchase!!