SUPER

Posted by 4992312269163993896 on Dec 01, 2013

THX

The best natural hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2558628 on Nov 26, 2013

It so gorgeous!!! My hair was like a silk, shiny! All my friends ask me what I was doing with my hair and I said that I colored them)))

genial

Posted by 5018118678123820654 on Nov 19, 2013

Me encanta!!!el color que deja es genial y el brillo es genial.

If you have sensitive skin, go for this temporary dye!

Posted by crissy on Nov 12, 2013

I have a bad scalp, and using regular hair dye's makes my scalp really flaky and bad. Using this does not make my scalp worse at all. I also love that it does not reek of ammonia. It does have a strong scent, but so much better. It's color is natural looking. It mostly covers grey pretty well, but it will be a lighter color, which is okay for me. The hard part is getting the roots good since it isn't as permanent as the harsh chemical kinds. It also fades slowly, but you can reuse it a couple times (over time, the opened bottle will not work as well). Overall, having such a sensitive scalp, I really love this product.

best Henna Product I tried

Posted by Korutherapy on Oct 26, 2013

I tried most Henna products on the market, but this is the best I had.The grey coverage is unbelievable good. Its a nice dark brown and leaves the hair nice an soft and shiny. Will buy again.

Only hair color I use!

Posted by 5531376145922535996 on Oct 24, 2013

Beautiful natural color. Leaves your in better condition the. What you started out with. Will NOT lighten because no ammonia. You will fall in love with your hair all over again.

Surya Henna - works but...

Posted by Reviewer2389691 on Oct 16, 2013

I have used this product for several years now and find that although it is great coverage and works immediately - it washes out within just a few washes, making it necessary to reapply more than once a month. For that reason I give it 3 stars as it becomes costly. I am at a loss to find another vendor that sells these cheaper, so I will most likely reorder here.

Happy with product

Posted by 5129230922521352504 on Oct 13, 2013

Easy to apply lasts about 2 was before roots start to show but that happens to me with permanent color too. Great price through iherb!

很柔顺但会掉色

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 04, 2013

用了之后头发很柔顺,比局油还好,这是一大优点。而且不象其他的天然染发剂,这个拿出来就可以用,不用调配。但是染后会掉色,白发多的话,两个星期就要再染;白发少的话,三个星期左右吧。另外还有一点就是,虽然是用指甲花做的,但这种又不是完全天然,还渗有其他成分的,所以。。。。。。综合来说,有优点有缺点吧。

Dark, dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Product is great, but the color is really dark. If you have light brown hair, this will turn it way too dark. Fortunately, it deep conditions and the color will eventually fade. All the Surya shades turn out dark. I ended up mixing light brown with ash blonde to avoid having blackish hair.