a definite thirst quencher for my color processed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2998783 on Apr 08, 2009

Covered my gray areas, and mended my split ends...my hair feels so soft and supple..the color has not washed off after two weeks from applying it...extremely happy with this product..will definetly repurchase!!

best natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2648900 on Apr 13, 2009

so easy, natural and conditioning

Pleased with the results

Posted by Reviewer1706723 on Apr 25, 2010

I love the results, very glossy, no burning of scalp and can leave on longer than time indicated. Complete coloring of gray hair. It lasts just as long as the permanent chemical coloring. I highly recommend it.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2576271 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product! Fast shipping!

hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer1257616 on Jan 11, 2009

This was a good experience. I have used these products due to allergies and they work very well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Jan 20, 2009

This is my second purchase, though the earlier one was for a difficult color. This is a lovely rich shade of brown, and it leaves hair soft with no yucky chemical smell. Will purchase again and again!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1325674 on Nov 20, 2008

works great

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

will buy it again

surya henna cream dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1149529 on Aug 14, 2008

I have found this product to be excellent. It covers grey and also lasts longer than conventional dyes. I would highly recommend it.

coverage of gray

Posted by Reviewer2118674 on Oct 14, 2008

Only dissatisfaction is a less effective covering of gray hair with the first used bottle of this order than of those in the past. Probably --I am hoping--it is just a quirky batch. Product is otherwise a very good one.