Can't say enough!

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 25, 2008

I bought this and the light brown and mixed em, and my hair feels AMAZING! The color faded a lil fast, but still well worth it! I think next time I will stick with 2 dark browns for a darker shade.

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2864611 on Nov 08, 2008

Easy to do and rich,warm results in the dark brown color

Hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer2951045 on Dec 26, 2007

I took the product to my technician today after months of suffering with other products. It's just great. No itching and all the other plagues that accompanied other hair colors.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2882431 on Jan 02, 2008

Quality as what we expected

henna hair cream

Posted by Reviewer2798177 on Oct 23, 2007

used product, its great service was excellent ,am going to order some more this week.

surya hair color

Posted by Reviewer2520765 on Jan 11, 2008

easy to use and produces a beautiful color..... so nice to have natural products available for consumers at a most reasonable price... thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer2113539 on Jan 20, 2008

I love this product use it all the time

Envío perfecto

Posted by Reviewer3111537 on Oct 23, 2010

Todos los pedidos que he realizado a iHerb han llegado a España (Madrid) en muy pocos días y sin ningún problema. Los productos en perfectas condiciones y de gran calidad.

perfectly

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Although it is a tonic, but it perfectly fills the gray hair!

Five-star grey coverage and staying power!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

Easy to use, and I love the fact that everything you need is included - disposable gloves and showercap, and the henna premixed and ready-to-use in the squeezy bottle. Perfect. Edit: Recently I found that quality varies from batch to batch. I had a batch that was much thinner and runnier and harder to apply than previous batches, and faded much faster too. Just when I was about to launch a major complaint, the current batch came in and it is back to normal: thick consistency, slightly gloopy, easy to apply and with a much stronger colour that lasts longer. Hope there are no more slips in quality.