good product but don't last

Posted by Reviewer1567661 on Apr 17, 2011

The hair coloring does not last. I first tried a red henna and then tried to cover it up with dark brown. The first day is beautiful but in two days the red is back. So if you are looking for red, it works great. the dark brown don't last.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Mar 16, 2011

Love the henna, but it washes out in 2-3 weeks. Will keep using it, however.

Better than I expected!

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 10, 2010

June 27th: This is the first natural hair color I've used, and I must say it works better than the basic hair colors from market brands! And I loved the scent of it! Not overpowering like they normally tend to be. Easy to apply, also the plastic cap was great, can be used again. The color is very rich and shiny, but a bit too reddish for my taste. But nevertheless I absolutely love this color! Edit July 10th: I wish it would've stayed on longer‚ but it faded quite quickly. However, it doesn't seem like washed-out color, my hair is still very shiny. Only the depth of the color has disappeared. Then again this is a semi-permanent color, so can't really expect more i guess. For my rather short hair, this container will do for 2-3 colorings.

Work on gray hair

Posted by Reviewer3001542 on Jun 08, 2009

I like the immediate result of this Henna cream. It made my hair shiny and soft. But it will come off very fast, probably 3-4 times of shampoo. But it did work on my gray hair. I am still using it for my gray hair but do not expect to have permanent color change on the rest of the hair! This cream is easy to apply but take a long time to wash off in the shower.

Hair Color...

Posted by Reviewer3004558 on Feb 07, 2011

I like this color. Ever since I started using the color last year, my hair seems healthier. I like the convenience of a premixed color. Its in a liquid form but not runny. The consistency is perfect for application. The color lasts for about 2 1/2 weeks. It covers the grey's if color is left on for an hour. Re-apply the color during the last 20 minutes to the stubburn area. I have dark brown hair with alomost 75% grey. Using Surya leave in conditioner seemed to hold the color better.

Mild formula

Posted by Reviewer3351482 on Jul 13, 2009

Almost no fragrance (what a change from all other colorings). Color lasts about 10 days on my grays. Easy to apply for touch ups.

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2123018 on Jun 26, 2008

Easy to apply, smelled fine, no irritation, easier than dye or henna to wash out. Dark brown covered gray reasonably well with a medium to light brown color, and friends noted that my hair was very silky and shiny. As noted in the product flyer, however, it does wash out, so my grays are noticeable after 4-5 washes, and the color continues to show up in the shower and on towels, so this is not the best option for those who swim regularly, etc. I plan to use it again in the winter (with a black hair towel), but will use henna or another product on my gray in the summer months.

perfectly

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Although it is a tonic, but it perfectly fills the gray hair!

color

Posted by Reviewer3167686 on Mar 13, 2010

color was not long lasting, it did not color my grey even in spite of following the time.

WISH IT WORKED

Posted by Reviewer1142340 on May 20, 2010

VERY HEALTHY CONDITIONING...BUT BUT MY GRAY HAIR WAS CLOWN RED NOT DARK BROWN.