Hair Color...

Posted by Reviewer3004558 on Feb 07, 2011

I like this color. Ever since I started using the color last year, my hair seems healthier. I like the convenience of a premixed color. Its in a liquid form but not runny. The consistency is perfect for application. The color lasts for about 2 1/2 weeks. It covers the grey's if color is left on for an hour. Re-apply the color during the last 20 minutes to the stubburn area. I have dark brown hair with alomost 75% grey. Using Surya leave in conditioner seemed to hold the color better.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Mar 16, 2011

Love the henna, but it washes out in 2-3 weeks. Will keep using it, however.

good product but don't last

Posted by Reviewer1567661 on Apr 17, 2011

The hair coloring does not last. I first tried a red henna and then tried to cover it up with dark brown. The first day is beautiful but in two days the red is back. So if you are looking for red, it works great. the dark brown don't last.

Beautiful results

Posted by Reviewer1986312 on Mar 11, 2008

After 8 years of using a professional hairdresser to cover my grey, I decided to stop polluting my body with ammonia and peroxide. Finding a henna that was not the messy powder was a God send. It covers the grey and makes my hair shine. Best of all, I don't get that itchy flakey scalp. I do have to apply it more often than I would the poison type cover up but that's the cost of health. The price for 2.3 fl oz is quite reasonable. I also found it easier to use on clean dry hair instead of wet hair.

Hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1544464 on Apr 18, 2008

After suffering from allgeric reactions to all conventional hair dyes I thought I could never colour my hair to a dark shade again until i found this product. fantastic it cover all my light coloured hair, it looks natural. Thanx

Work on gray hair

Posted by Reviewer3001542 on Jun 08, 2009

I like the immediate result of this Henna cream. It made my hair shiny and soft. But it will come off very fast, probably 3-4 times of shampoo. But it did work on my gray hair. I am still using it for my gray hair but do not expect to have permanent color change on the rest of the hair! This cream is easy to apply but take a long time to wash off in the shower.

Mild formula

Posted by Reviewer3351482 on Jul 13, 2009

Almost no fragrance (what a change from all other colorings). Color lasts about 10 days on my grays. Easy to apply for touch ups.

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2123018 on Jun 26, 2008

Easy to apply, smelled fine, no irritation, easier than dye or henna to wash out. Dark brown covered gray reasonably well with a medium to light brown color, and friends noted that my hair was very silky and shiny. As noted in the product flyer, however, it does wash out, so my grays are noticeable after 4-5 washes, and the color continues to show up in the shower and on towels, so this is not the best option for those who swim regularly, etc. I plan to use it again in the winter (with a black hair towel), but will use henna or another product on my gray in the summer months.

color

Posted by Reviewer3167686 on Mar 13, 2010

color was not long lasting, it did not color my grey even in spite of following the time.

WISH IT WORKED

Posted by Reviewer1142340 on May 20, 2010

VERY HEALTHY CONDITIONING...BUT BUT MY GRAY HAIR WAS CLOWN RED NOT DARK BROWN.