Surya henna, the best henna ever...

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Jul 01, 2010

My favorite hair coloring ... I used to use chocolate but now I switched to dark brown...prefer chocolate better....

A truly hypoallergenic mustache dye

Posted by Reviewer2781469 on May 12, 2010

My mustache and sideburns turned gray as I got older, but not the hair on top of my head. For several years I used the most advertised "hair color for men" but gradually developed a cruelly itchy reaction to it and had to stop. I gave up coloring my mustache for quite a while, then lately went in search of a hypoallergenic dye and tried this one. It's marketed for women, but it works great on my face hair, with no hint of itchiness (yet, anyhow). The gel is bottled so that I can use it in small quantities rather than all at once. You put it on (I use an old toothbrush), wait some time (per a chart included in the box), then shower. I do the treatment once a week. I'm very satisfied with this product! My wife says it looks as natural as the rest of my hair, and I think so too.

Surya Henna Brasil cream Hair Coloring &hair treatment dark bown

Posted by Reviewer1959383 on Jul 05, 2010

Quite good products,

Fast service from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

My wife use it with great results and without the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1292747 on Jul 07, 2010

I love this stuff. It's so easy to use. The cream makes my hair so shiny. Admittedly the color doesn't last as long as permanent color, but just thinking about the damage permanent colors have done to my hair makes me happy I switched. I will never use anything other than Surya cream now.

Surya Henna, Brasil Creme, Hair Colour

Posted by Reviewer1877296 on Aug 17, 2010

Great product, rich colour, good ingredients. I don't think there is a better hair colouring product out there!

Surya Color

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Nov 01, 2010

Great color without all the chemicals!! Love this product left my gray a really nice caramel color. I used Dark Brown for an over all wonderful color. The shine is super glossy. Wish iherb carried the shampoo and conditioner mentioned in the instructions Hint Hint..

I love this hair color

Posted by Reviewer2037104 on Jan 01, 2011

Was having a difficult time coloring my hair due to allergies....this stuff is the best...no more itching and the conditioning properties can't be beat. Only bad thing is the color washes out quickly...and depending on how often you wash your hair...you may need to color twice a month....still best product I have found for those allergic to ppd.

Wonderful Surya Henna!!

Posted by Reviewer2997371 on Jan 07, 2011

I finally found a henna product that in addition to improving the texture of my hair, is also long lasting. The extra bonus easy to use, and no messy paste to try to rinse, or clean up! I LOVE this product!!!

The best hair color ever!

Posted by Reviewer2965013 on Dec 07, 2010

A co-worker passed these products on to me last year. I tried the hair color and was so impressed with the results, that I have bought several more just to keep on hand. My hair doesn't look dyed; it looks natural and people have commented on it. It doesn't have the strong chemical smell of store-brought brands. My hair feels soft and manageble. I love this product.