My one and only henna!

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Jul 07, 2012

Uses it regulary! Great results! gets many compliments!

makes hair beautiful!

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

If you want to dye your hair but not damage it, this brand is the way to go. It makes my hair shiny and soft, and this particular color adds just enough to blend in my few greys and even out my sun highlights. If you use this, be prepared with lots of towels... I'm not super careful, so I just spread old junky towels around my bathroom. I also make sure to wipe spots from my skin with witch hazel after applying to my hair.

i think its great

Posted by 5559419102884688753 on Jun 06, 2012

my mom buys it so it must be good quality. in fact im about to order her some more..!!

perfectly

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Although it is a tonic, but it perfectly fills the gray hair!

Great color

Posted by Reviewer1888834 on May 26, 2012

you do not have to mix anything, just spread it and wait.

Surya Henna Cream is great!

Posted by 5079746268026990706 on May 24, 2012

It is much easier to use than powder henna which you need to prepare yourself and makes a huge mess while applying it on your hair. This cream henna comes ready in a plastic applicator bottle and is really easy to apply, the box also includes a hair cap and gloves.

BUEN RESULTADO

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on May 19, 2012

ME HA GUSTADO, ES VERDAD QUE CUBRE LAS CANAS EN POCO TIEMPO PERO TAMBIEN SE VA EN POCO TIEMPO. HE UTILIZADO OTROS PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE HENNA Y NO HAN SIDO TAN EFICACES. AUNQUE HE PROBADO NATURTINT Y ME GUSTA MÁS.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2251992 on May 14, 2012

I ordered this for my brother who suffers SEVERE allergic reactions (full scalp sores that become crusty and scabby and are extremely painful - takes 3 weeks to clear up)to other products. This one has not given him any problems. Although the color does not last quite as long as typical dyes, he's very willing to color more often for the sake of his comfort.

total disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

The only disappointment from Iherb so far... It did not cover grey hair, although i was holding it twice longer than instructed. Also, my hair did not look any healthier after it. Not going to risk and try again, not worth it at all

great temporary hair color!

Posted by 4881897262214853459 on Apr 27, 2012

I've been using this stuff for a few years now. love it! covers grey, but keep in mind it's only temporary. It only coats the hair, but it's great if you have allergies to hair dye. If you want something more permanent that is also just as great for those with allergies try aubrey organics color me natural- I use surya on top for extra shine and if I feel like playing around with the color