Love the color

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

Too bad it washes down fast.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2814755 on Mar 23, 2011

Covers grey and leaves my hair feeling healthy and doesn't feel matted like regular hair dye.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Feb 15, 2011

Best hair color ever. I wish it were permanent. Hair is so soft afterwards. Covers my gray at the roots, then slowly fades away with each washing. I wash my hair ever day....bummer. My hair is shoulder length. I use the one bottle twice for all hair. More if I just do touch up, but then your hair color has to be close to the cream color because it has since faded from all of your hair. Luckily mine is. : )

GOT GREYS COVERED

Posted by Reviewer1266618 on Mar 04, 2011

I have been using this product for over 5 years and find it simple to use, covers my grey hair and gives my hair a highlight and shine. I have been using henna for a while and have found this product to be the easiest and best. It lasts until the grey starts peeking through at the roots and doesn't have that grown out look, it's more like a permanent rinse that looks natural because it highlights the greys with a natural colour.

Happy and Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1209241 on Mar 07, 2011

I enjoy using the Surya Henna Hair coloring product. The color I use is Dark Brown which gives maroon highlights to my gray. Great Product.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer2612469 on Jul 07, 2011

I love the color, I love the ease of this but I just wish it lasted a bit longer...

Surya Henna Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer1905529 on Jul 16, 2011

This is a fantastic product! My hair started to grey a few years ago. I tried chemical hair dyes but was worried they would damage my hair. Also used various hennas which were messy to apply and made the greys bright red. Surya dark brown is an all over natural colour which covers my greys although darker than I expected. I only need to reapply once the greys grow through. The product is easy to apply however in summer is slightly more fluid than winter due to the coconut oil content. If it comes in contact with skin it dos not stain if you wash/scrub the area well. Only negative is that it is difficult to rinse out and requires 3-4 shampoos (separate occasions) to completely remove.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1722982 on Aug 13, 2011

I will use this again and agian

The best for healthy gray coverage.

Posted by Reviewer2256955 on Aug 21, 2011