Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

the best hair color for me

Posted by 2perfect4me on Mar 24, 2012

hair is silky and shiny, covers gray at 75% for me, dark brown is exact dark brown, no surprises in red or yellow. will stay along with this product until it is available

Love!

Posted by 5703811060940775341 on Apr 07, 2015

I have been using different brands of henna hair dye for several years now, but dread coloring time because henna is typically such a mess to use. I thought I'd try the Surya Henna because it is a cream treatment and I hoped it would not be so messy. Sure enough, Surya Henna was super easy to use and I love the color! It's been a little over two weeks yet I do not notice any fading. The only negative I can say is that it did stain my skin a little, but rubbing the area with a wet washcloth took the color off my skin. Great product I will definitely use again.

Genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un producto muuuy bueno, pseudonatural pero muy aceptable. Cuidado no dejar más tiempo, como se puede hacer con la henna natural ya que este reseca un poco el cabello. La unica pega es que desaparece pronto con los lavados. Aún asi ya he comprado varios más. Dura mucho tiempo, ya que se usa con el pelo mojado y no necesitas mucha cantidad y eso que tengo el pelo largo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1510326 on Nov 18, 2012

This is my 2nd time using this product. The dark brown is perfect for my black hair & has complete grey coverage. It's easy to use with no mixing & the results are moisturized hair with rich color. Will use again.

nice colour

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

am very happy with the sheen on my hair and how wonderfully soft it feels after using. takes a while for the cream to rinse off though, do use an old towel to towel dry your hair for the next one or two days. colour is lasting and beautiful!