Great!

Posted by Reviewer1376126 on Jun 29, 2009

This product is easy to use it. It does not smell and hurt my hair. Great stuff!

My Mom likes this hair coloring :)

Posted by 5403950958502286099 on Jun 01, 2015

Easy to use, harmless, healthy, but unstable. Прекрасный вариант, если вас достали манипуляции с хной и басмой.

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer1455232 on Jul 31, 2009

I have an allergy to PPD which is contained in most permanent color. This contains all natural ingredients and is perfect for me!

repeat

Posted by Reviewer1487011 on Jan 30, 2012

I like it.

my favorite hair color

Posted by Reviewer1382456 on Dec 29, 2011

covers gray wonderfully. very natural brown reddish color - good if you have naturally dark hair

More Healthy Hair

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Jan 31, 2012

I mix the dark brown with light brown for a better shade for me.... Love the shine and the knowing I am not saturating my scalp with (GOKW) chemicals....

love the henna

Posted by Reviewer1566526 on Apr 27, 2011

makes me feel so much better knowing I'm not putting chemicals into my system. coloring results are very good. price is unbeatable compared to what I've seen in stores.

Great gray coverage

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Sep 03, 2009

The first application my grays were not covered like I had hoped. Then the next time, it was beautiful. I have coarse hair and this works fabulously. I love that its natural and has no ammonia or peroxide. They offer many colors also. Thanks I Herb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Sep 28, 2011

I have natural black hair with some silver. Great coverage. Very gentle on scalp. Hair is fizz free and very soft.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Nov 18, 2009

I like this hair color. This one last longer for me. Leaves a nice shine. I like that there is no time limit on how often you can use it. You can't do that with other dyes.You have to be careful when washing your hair even after the 3rd time, because the color will still be dripping off of your hair, so stay over the sink and dry your hair.