Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un producto muuuy bueno, pseudonatural pero muy aceptable. Cuidado no dejar más tiempo, como se puede hacer con la henna natural ya que este reseca un poco el cabello. La unica pega es que desaparece pronto con los lavados. Aún asi ya he comprado varios más. Dura mucho tiempo, ya que se usa con el pelo mojado y no necesitas mucha cantidad y eso que tengo el pelo largo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

nice colour

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

am very happy with the sheen on my hair and how wonderfully soft it feels after using. takes a while for the cream to rinse off though, do use an old towel to towel dry your hair for the next one or two days. colour is lasting and beautiful!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1510326 on Nov 18, 2012

This is my 2nd time using this product. The dark brown is perfect for my black hair & has complete grey coverage. It's easy to use with no mixing & the results are moisturized hair with rich color. Will use again.

Great color but stains after wash

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Feb 23, 2012

Be careful of wearing light clothing after washing your hair. Henna comes off bit by bit even after days and still stains clothing. Was great the first few days though.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1576264 on Jun 26, 2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years and loved it. The color doesn't last long (I have to redye it every 2 weeks), but it made my hair look great. The last boxes of the dark brown that I bought were defective. The henna wasn't ground up fine and there was pieces of what felt like small stones and sand in the solution. As I was applying it to my hair, these pieces were falling all over the floor, counter top and into the sink, staining everything purple. I'd like to change to another hair coloring system (natural, of course), but I can't apply anything else until all the henna is out of my hair and my hair is all white. Not something I look forward to!