Really like!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 08, 2011

Nice, no bad fragrance, really conditions, feels natural. I like it the best of many I have tried.

Rich!

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Feb 23, 2010

This conditioner is rich, moisturizing,creamy and smoothes my hair really well and leaves it with a nice shine.

Surya Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2675861 on Aug 18, 2010

Perfect! Finally I am more than satisfied with organic hair conditoner, I really like it! Will buy again for sure :)

Very smooth

Posted by Reviewer2471609 on Sep 06, 2010

I don't know other people, but my hair doesn't appear smooth as the other reviews say. I have to use conditioner to comb my hair. This product seem provide the needs but I have to use a lot of it to get my desired result.

So nice.

Posted by Reviewer1611734 on Feb 23, 2011

Really nice - it smooths out my hair without weighing it down, and I don't even need leave in conditioner anymore.

fantastic conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1573583 on Mar 13, 2011

My hair stays really soft and smooth with this conditioner. It can be used as a deep condition, or just quick rinse. Very, very high quality product.

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Mar 18, 2011

I've coloured my hair twice with surya henna, and the first time i also bought the conditioner. Both the coloring and the conditioner smells great, herby, but fresh, and my hair feels soft and less brittle than before. Will buy again!

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2685001 on May 03, 2011

I love this conditioner! I don't have colored hair, but like a deep moisturizing conditioner. This leaves my hair so soft and it smells great!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1212246 on Jun 15, 2011

Hair is very brilliant and alive!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Aug 30, 2011

It doesn't fixate too much, but, I guess,this is what happens with henna colouring.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »