A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 13, 2013

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Nov 30, 2012

great ingredients

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I believe it helps.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using for a few weeks (two weeks every night and last week only every other night) and notice less anxiety disturbed sleep when I take it. Good value.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 28, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Fast shipment and prompt services of iHerb. Thank you.

Works!

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013

This really works. It is a gentle kind of calm, you will feel it.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3047286 on Jan 18, 2013

does what it says. Good for mild stress.

I feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I take these when stress gets high, especially during school and exams. And they help a lot. I feel a difference and I am happy iherb offers these.

Works great before bed

Posted by Reviewer2488579 on Feb 11, 2013

Gives you a deep sleep if you take and if you find yourself a little anxious during the day just pop one in you should be fine for at least 2-3 hours.

RELAXATION IN A CAPSULE!!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This stuff works for me, really relaxes me. Most things either don't work for me or make me more jittery. One of these capsules is enough for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »