Wide ph range! I love these!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like using these to check my ph and the range is really wide too. They are better than the roll of paper testing strips I have also used; they were torn too short sometimes. I accidentely got the roll wet and can't use them now. These are really easy to use. Highly recommend.

Ph Health Strips

Posted by mil694 on Jul 29, 2013

I purchased these to test my pH - as I have joined nz2.sevenpoint2.com If you take these excellent products and get your ph levels to 7.2 approx. your health will improve by reducing inflammation. I believe cancer does not survive in an alkaline body.

OK, but not the most accurate pH test strips.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.

color pretty close with the indication

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013

i know it's hard to find a pH test strips with totally accuracy color,, so i give 4 stars on it.

Easy to use.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

These pH test strips are easy and fun to use. Make sure you're very well prepared on how to use them and what to expect. For a long time, I thought there was something wrong with me because my first urine is very acidic. It turned out, it's supposed to be acidic. For best results measure consistently 1. saliva 2. first and 3. second urine after at least 4 hours of sleep.

Best pH Test Strips!

Posted by 5487832087919535368 on Oct 09, 2014

I've used other pH test strips and I found it very difficult to pinpoint the exact pH with the single color strips. Sweet Wheat pH test strips have two little squares of test paper on the end of each strip. Each one turns a different color which you match to the chart on the back of the plastic container. This makes it much easier to "zero in" on the correct pH number. Also, the pH scale is broken down into smaller increments so you're getting a really exact reading.

The best pH strips I have used

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Jan 21, 2014

A reliable product that gives accurate results and iHerb sell them at a great price.

Obviously A Good Product

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

Just got this in TODAY, and went to the bathroom and realized I forgot to use the strip after it was too late. I'm quite sure they are going to work, though, because they sold out before I was able to receive my order and make this review. I will post another review if it will let me after I use it, but I doubt I will have any problems with this product because the chances of a bad product selling out that fast are slim to none. iHerb has provided me with excellent customer service and high quality products.

Easy to Use

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

I tried these ph test strips as they seemed conveniently packaged and could be used for both methods of testing (urine or saliva). The colour guide has a good range to compare your test strip against. I have not used other ph strips so cannot attest to the accuracy.

Not good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

As there are two shades of color in each ph stick, it is difficult to check the ph level accurately.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »