TPCS, Iosol, Formula II, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Worked very well for a UTI

Posted by Reviewer1622454 From California on Nov 20, 2008

I had a small bottle of Iosol and found out that it worked very well when I suddenly came down with a UTI. I took 8 drops in a glass of water and within a few minutes the spasms stopped. I took it for the next couple of days until the infection was completely gone. I then ordered the larger bottle as I would like to always have a supply of this on hand.

Liquid iodine is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer1862442 From Illinois on Oct 03, 2009

I have been taking iodine pills for several years. My vet had me giving liquid iodine drops to my dog and I thought, "I'll bet it would be a lot more effective for the iodine I take to be in liquid form, too, so I found this product at iHerb to replace my pill supplement. I'm feeling better than ever.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2388105 From Ohio on Feb 02, 2010

Great product! I am taking 2 drops per day along with 1 drop of Lugol's and other liquid vitamins. My hair loss is already decreasing, this is after losing a large amount of hair for over 6 years now. So much more energy and clear-headed thinking, I'm glad I found this product. I actually have the energy to start exercising again!!!

Effective. Don't be put off by the cost - large bottle will last a while

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Oct 30, 2013

Don't be put off by the cost, this bottle will last a while - I'm still using the small bottle I ordered first. I found it really effective which is why I got the larger bottle, thinking I'd need it sooner. This is so effective I find I have to dilute it quite a lot or I get hyper symptoms. Recommend starting on low doses until you find your threshhold. The expiry date is eleven years away so no risk of it losing potency - though even if it did, this would still be great value. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

increased energy n good sleep at night

Posted by Reviewer3063157 From Hong Kong on Jun 18, 2010

i have used 7 drops everyday (about 12.5mg... daily need for thyroid, breast and uterus) for about a month but actually it started working already after i used it for a fortnight. i wake up easily with mental clarity and sleep well at night. before taking it, i used to struggle for hours before i can actually sleep and felt so tired in the morning, just didn't want to get out of the bed! so, i bought this second big bottle as a refill.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »