Tanka, Tanka Bar, Slow Smoked Original, 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

heaven in a bar.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3033844 on Dec 29, 2011

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1227426 on Nov 10, 2011

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

Yummy travel food!

Posted by Reviewer1873301 on Dec 21, 2011

I eat Tanka bars as a meal or snack. They are gluten and dairy free and make great travel food! My order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Tanka Bar Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2076104 on Sep 20, 2011

Tanka Bar, Buffalo Cranberry bar is an excellent addition to hiking/biking/paddling nutrition - when you are tired of the same old energy bars this is an excellent substitute.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »