LOVE Tazo Spicy Ginger!

Posted by 5713798828694037801 on Feb 26, 2013

I usually drink Tazo Chai Tea. When placing an order to stock up on my chai, I decided to ty the Spicy Ginger tea too. I was blown away by the taste. It is such a great flavored tea that tastes clean and fresh. Nice ginger flavor. LOVE this tea and will be purchasing it many, many more times. highly recommend it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2041686 on Aug 02, 2011

First time I've tried this brand, and I really like it. The ginger and orange are the top flavours I get and it's really lovely.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2280062 on Dec 04, 2011

This is one of my favorite teas.

really good

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 24, 2015

it is a really spicy and ginger tasting tea, it tastes like fresh cut ginger. The prices for the Tazo Teas is reasonable for the quality of the teas. This is the best ginger tea I have ever tasted. I think Tazo has the best tasting teas of all time and their quality is the finest and the price is so good also.

warm your body and mind

Posted by 5714574371888572667 on Jan 26, 2014

This ginger tea warm you not only physically but also mentally. You will feel once you try it!

Riquísimo

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Mar 20, 2014

Con mucho sabor. Recomendable en invierno para entrar en calor.

My all-time favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer3301547 on Jul 25, 2015

I initially received this as a present in my Christmas stocking. Now it's part of every order I place with iHerb. Love it as iced tea or hot tea. Often use it in sun tea along with organic white or green tea if I want caffeine. Great taste, healthy ingredients and organic!!