EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.10

$9.00

Savings of: $0.90 (10% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Luxurious thing! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

This is something!!! A whitish liquid with a delicate and pleasant smell, PERFECTLY detangles wet long and thick hair! It also helps to form and fix the hairdo - either if you airdry or blow-dry your hair. When the hair is dry, it looks wonderful - healthy, shiny and smooth, full of volume and vigor. And it doesn't weigh down the hair! Convenient and economical atomizer. Love this product!!! I'm intrigued - will try other JCS products! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ ЭТО ЧТО-ТО!!! Прекрасное средство! Жидкая молочного цвета сыворотка, с приятным ненавязчивым ароматом, ОТЛИЧНО распутывает мокрые длинные густые волосы! Фиксирует прическу и укладку - как с феном, так и если сделали укладку на влажные волосы и сушите волосы без фена. Волосы выглядят роскошно - здоровые, блестящие, объемные и гладкие. И он не утяжеляет волосы! К слову, удобный и экономичный распылитель. Резюме: я в восторге от средства, обязательно попробую другие из этой линейки. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

perfect

Posted by Osnatz on Aug 17, 2013

I'm absolutely in love with this product!! It smells soooo good and it makes the hair soft and moist. I use it both on dry and wet hair, it's my best purchase from iHerb.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bon Leave In/ Great LEave in

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Apr 01, 2013

J'ai beaucoup aime ce leave in, il hydrate tres bien les cheveux. En general je n'aime pas les leave in liquide a cause du shrinkage de mes boucles mais celui la est geniale, je l'utilise tous les jours, il sera encore mieux en ete. I really like this leave in, it really moisturizes the hair. Normally i prefer the creamy leave in but this one is the exception. It will be really good for summer time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer2533906 on Sep 06, 2012

This is a great product for moisture and conditioning post shampooing.

Was this review helpful to you?

awesome product

Posted by 4766639531882958858 on Dec 07, 2013

This thing is amazing. It helps me detangle my wet hair before blow drying. When my hair is dry, its shiny and smooth. No more flyaway hair. It smells great and it stays that way till the next day.

Was this review helpful to you?

I like this conditioner

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 14, 2014

very nice smell ,, easy to use ,, I will buy again

Was this review helpful to you?

Leave-in conditioner

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 12, 2015

I have nordic thin silky hair. This works well my hair and I usually use it after shower to a damp hair. With help of tangle teezer and this product my hair don't break off that easily. Smell is pleasant and good bottle which don't leak if you are traveling. I have now use this product over 8 months now, and my third bottle is in use. Will buy again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-7 of 7 total