The Missing Link, Ultimate Canine Hip & Joint, Adult Dogs, 1 lb (454 g)

pretty good supplement

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I carry the Missing Link line of products and have a good deal of experience with them. They are a good and useful supplement for most pets, providing nutrients that are missing from most pet foods. The glucosamine and essential fatty acids help to maintain and repair your pet from the inside out. If shedding or dry skin is an issue, this will probably alleviate it, at least to some degree. It is NOT, however, a replacement for exercise and quality food, nor will it correct a lifetime of nutritional deficiency! In my experience, most dogs love the taste, and the price is quite reasonable for a 60-day supply. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

The Missing Link Ultimate Hip, Joint and Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. The patented cold processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids. Helps dogs have a healthy skin and coat, healthy immune system, healthy joints and flexibility, as well as sustained energy levels. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great price, great product

Posted by 4713489796267163676 on Sep 23, 2013

I have two maturing Corgis and they've been on Missing Link of some sort most of their lives and having the glucosamine for joint support is important. I have two healthy, happy dogs who eat this stuff up with their dry dog food.

Missing Link Adult

Posted by 5124973734859166307 on Dec 10, 2013

Excellent product but I can no longer import it.

Works for all my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I have 5 small dogs. 3 are seniors and this helps with joint pain. It helps relieve some of the itchiness and dry skin/dull coat issues. Overall I think it gives them all a nutritional boost.