The Missing Link, Ultimate Canine Hip & Joint, Adult Dogs, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

pretty good supplement

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I carry the Missing Link line of products and have a good deal of experience with them. They are a good and useful supplement for most pets, providing nutrients that are missing from most pet foods. The glucosamine and essential fatty acids help to maintain and repair your pet from the inside out. If shedding or dry skin is an issue, this will probably alleviate it, at least to some degree. It is NOT, however, a replacement for exercise and quality food, nor will it correct a lifetime of nutritional deficiency! In my experience, most dogs love the taste, and the price is quite reasonable for a 60-day supply. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.