Basic Nutrients 111

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer3060319 on Nov 21, 2013

Noticeable difference within a week. Very impressed.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2818879 on Jul 04, 2011

These are excellent vitamins. I have confidence that I am getting the full benefit of the vitamins and minerals in this product.

good multi

Posted by 4679044211608164127 on May 19, 2012

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

Love Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3206213 on Jun 08, 2010

Highest quality supplements.

wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

I have skin trouble as Dermatographism in allergy. So I select no iron and no copper. Got some effects!

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I used to work for a Naturopath and this was the multi-vitamin my Dr. prescribed me. I've been using this ever since and I can tell it works because my nails grow so fast and are so strong.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1335606 on Oct 20, 2011

I had breast cancer in 2006 and have been taking these since. My doctor said I should not have any vitamins with Iron or copper. they have worked so far. Thank you for carrying them. Your service is quick and always correct. Great job

Good multi.

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012

Always hard to rate multivitamins because they're so basic, but Thorne is a trustworthy brand, high potency & I like that this multi doesn't contain copper (I'm copper-overloaded) or iron (blocks absorption). This is my new go-to multivit.

too much vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer2100507 on May 19, 2011

I think this would be much better without vitamin A.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »