Thorne Research, Citrate Formula, Basic Nutrients III Without Copper and Iron, 180 Veggie Caps

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Posted by Reviewer1858888 From Washington on Mar 24, 2011

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.

Thorne Quality

Posted by Reviewer1813367 From Washington on Apr 15, 2011

I like the ingredients in Thorne Products. They seem to use the best of everything and the only multi I found that uses the folate that my body can use.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1842372 From Greece on Apr 18, 2011

These vitamins revitalised me and gave me energy. I strongly recommend this product. As for the price it is not reasonable. However, the brand is producing great supplements.

Love Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3206213 From Washington on Jun 08, 2010

Highest quality supplements.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2818879 From Florida on Jul 04, 2011

These are excellent vitamins. I have confidence that I am getting the full benefit of the vitamins and minerals in this product.