Best there is!

Posted by SpiritedEssentials on Sep 12, 2016

I had searched long and hard for a vitamin without iron and copper that had the active methyl forms of b12 and folate and this has been amazing. With the MTHFR gene defect that nearly 50% of us have, it is essential to avoid supplements with standard forms of folic acid and Thorne really has gone above and beyond the average supplement company with making sure the right types of vitamins are in their formulas. I feel great and have recommended this to many friends!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 18, 2011

These vitamins revitalised me and gave me energy. I strongly recommend this product. As for the price it is not reasonable. However, the brand is producing great supplements.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1418745 on Aug 30, 2010

product was just as I ordered. The delivery was a little slower than I had expected but this may have been an issue with Australian Customs.

I liked it and It worked right!

Posted by Reviewer1259177 on Jan 16, 2011

I always use this product because it has highly standardized product. Highly recommended!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1917374 on Dec 20, 2011

My naturopath put me onto this product because she said that the activated nature of the constituent elements makes them more easily assimilated into the body. I do think, however, that the recommended daily dose of 3-6 caps may be too much for someone who eats a healthy diet. I'm only taking 1 a day.

Great product - but not allowed to be shipped to Germany

Posted by 5581029156196962687 on Nov 02, 2016

The product ist great. But it is not allowed to be shipped to Germany. Custums will send it back to the USA, as they did now.

This is a great vitamin.

Posted by 5740720814336443964 on Dec 03, 2016

Have used this for about 9 years now and it has been very good.

Best multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on May 19, 2016

this is a great multi vitamin, it has no copper which is great because so many are low in Zinc which means they have high copper, its also good that it has no iron because iron often reacts with other supplements. It has all the best forms of the vitamins, Thorne is a good brand. note that the content amount is for 6 capsules.

Well Rounded Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1812115 on Jun 09, 2016

I've been using this for years to help supplement a healthy diet. I only take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night instead of the 6 that is considered a daily dosage on the label. I like the reduced forms of the B vitamins and clean fillers as I feel they are easier on my body.

This product is amazing

Posted by 5556328935642541358 on Aug 11, 2016

I have used this Thorne Basic Nutrients lll for ten years and have the highest respect for it's efficacy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »