Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1418745 on Aug 30, 2010

product was just as I ordered. The delivery was a little slower than I had expected but this may have been an issue with Australian Customs.

I liked it and It worked right!

Posted by Reviewer1259177 on Jan 16, 2011

I always use this product because it has highly standardized product. Highly recommended!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1917374 on Dec 20, 2011

My naturopath put me onto this product because she said that the activated nature of the constituent elements makes them more easily assimilated into the body. I do think, however, that the recommended daily dose of 3-6 caps may be too much for someone who eats a healthy diet. I'm only taking 1 a day.

high quality

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It is not fun to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron. I trust Thorne.

Best multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on May 19, 2016

this is a great multi vitamin, it has no copper which is great because so many are low in Zinc which means they have high copper, its also good that it has no iron because iron often reacts with other supplements. It has all the best forms of the vitamins, Thorne is a good brand. note that the content amount is for 6 capsules.

Well Rounded Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1812115 on Jun 09, 2016

I've been using this for years to help supplement a healthy diet. I only take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night instead of the 6 that is considered a daily dosage on the label. I like the reduced forms of the B vitamins and clean fillers as I feel they are easier on my body.

This product is amazing

Posted by 5556328935642541358 on Aug 11, 2016

I have used this Thorne Basic Nutrients lll for ten years and have the highest respect for it's efficacy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »