Thorne Research, Citrate Formula, Basic Nutrients III Without Copper and Iron, 180 Veggie Caps

wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

I have skin trouble as Dermatographism in allergy. So I select no iron and no copper. Got some effects!

Excellent - in every way.

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Aug 03, 2011

IHerb are fantastic! Great products and AMAZING service. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking the best quality health products and the speediest and most efficient service. Well done. All the very best. Joe.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1335606 on Oct 20, 2011

I had breast cancer in 2006 and have been taking these since. My doctor said I should not have any vitamins with Iron or copper. they have worked so far. Thank you for carrying them. Your service is quick and always correct. Great job

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I used to work for a Naturopath and this was the multi-vitamin my Dr. prescribed me. I've been using this ever since and I can tell it works because my nails grow so fast and are so strong.

Good multi.

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012

Always hard to rate multivitamins because they're so basic, but Thorne is a trustworthy brand, high potency & I like that this multi doesn't contain copper (I'm copper-overloaded) or iron (blocks absorption). This is my new go-to multivit.