Vit D

Posted by Reviewer2476093 on Sep 09, 2011

Great product, does the job.

When you need extra Vit D

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Mar 14, 2012

This product really works for me Take 2 x per month currently, doctor directed, TRUE! Monitors by blood tests every 6 - 8 weeks too Would receommend, Thorne Research is trusted brand...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2708964 on Aug 21, 2013

1 capsule per week maintains my Vitamin D at levels over 80n mol/l, but some people will need 2 per week so get your doctor to check you level, Ideal level from most research 80 to 160. My family have used them for over 1 year.

For short periods

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

I used it because I had information that high doses of D3 were recommended for short periods until 4 weeks. Seems that this one is of high quality.

Too early.

Posted by Reviewer2222725 on Sep 06, 2011

Sorry, but as I have only just started to take these, it's a bit too early to tell or to make comment on. Will get back to you in the near future. Thanks.

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

good

Posted by Reviewer1966254 on Jun 04, 2013

good

important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2170333 on Feb 04, 2011

great product at just the right dosage!! thanks iHerb!!

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 25, 2011

My doctor had told me to take 5,000 IU's a day to get my D levels up (they tested at 24 with a normal range of 30-70). I thought I would just take one of these once a week and it would be good enough. For me, it's just way too strong a dose. In fact, taking 5,000 IU's is too much. I'm scaling back to 800 IU's and letting my D3 levels build back up slowly. I like the Twinlab D3 because it's water dispersed. Thorne is a great brand--I buy a lot of their other products.