Gluten free and organic

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great pasta for the whole family as it is gluten free and made from organic brown rice. Takes a little longer than durum wheat pasta to cook but your family won't know the difference! One word of caution though, don't leave in the pot in hot water after cook as it will get mushy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Perfect as always

Posted by Reviewer2990701 on Nov 14, 2011

Great product at a great price.

Our favorite Tinkyada product so far!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

These are perfect for mac-n-cheeze!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1068702 on Nov 30, 2011

I knew this excellent product before I ordered it from Iherb. It is delicious. The taste is very good. The best product of its kind, I have tried several. And it costs less buying the product from iherb.com than I can buy it here in Norway. I hope that Iherb can have more of Tinkyada products, and I prefer the ones with brown rice. Thank you.

Great Gluten Free Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Apr 12, 2012

I love the Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta! It doesn't get mushy if you overcook it like some brown rice pasta and taste soooo good! It has the same texture as regular pasta and makes an excellent substitute. If you are interested in going gluten free or if you are gluten intolerant, this is the best pasta to get. I use the "Easy and Energy-saving cooking" instructions on the bag when I make this pasta but instead of letting it sit for 20 minutes like the instructions say, I check it after 10 minutes.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Dec 28, 2012

tastes like real pasta!!!!

Yummiest rice past ever

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

It's texture is as good as it and everyone else claims it is

nice pasta

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

if you eat this, you'll never want to eat 'whole grain' pasta, cause the taste is so much better!

Taste just like regular wheat pasta!

Posted by Sunergy on May 31, 2013

This stuff is amazing. I eat it all the time and i dont miss wheat pasta at all!

brown rice pasta