good gf pasta

Posted by LioraRecommends on Apr 03, 2016

Every once in a while you just need a mindless meal; this fits the bill and is quite tasty :)

Very good

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

Probably the best Brown Rice pasta in the world. I just wish you had some other versions of it like spirals. I was looking for a pasta that i can ead during the candida diet and this one is just perfect

Better than regular pasta

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016

I made the switch to gluten free because of hubby's diagnosed gluten allergy and was really happy to find this brand of pasta. It's more nutritious, more flavourful than regular pasta and most importantly, doesn't give hubby issues. Other brands of gluten free pasta we tried were really disappointing, with gummy textures, uneven cooking and cardboard like flavours. Ugh. This is easy to cook, has good texture and is competitively priced. Such a godsend. We can now really enjoy pasta again! If you find this review helpful. please click the "Yes" button. Thank you.

brown rice pasta

Posted by namsze on Jan 22, 2015

+ not mushy + easy to cook + gluten free + affordable

Excellent!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 09, 2014

I love that it has a very good texture: doesn't get mushy and it doesn't stay chewy either. It tastes great and it's gluten free and I love that it's made of brown rice (and doesn't have any corn in it). For a great price too!!

Great pasta!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been gluten free for about five years and I am so happy to have found this pasta! It has a great texture and doesn't have a bunch of additives. I appreciate the fact that it is made of brown rice. I recommend this pasta to any gluten-free people, or anyone who'd like a healthy whole grain pasta!

Gluten Free Pasta

Posted by 5436715786531940176 on Jul 24, 2014

Delicious and doesn't taste any different to gluten pasta.

Love

Posted by 5565060293961530046 on Jun 29, 2014

I love this pasta! It is gluten free and it´s amazing. Really tasty. Some of the other gluten free pastas have like a dusty consistence, while this one is like the non-gluten free pasta! Really good

Great

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on Jun 13, 2014

Tasty and light!

very good

Posted by Karach on Apr 30, 2014

I cooked pasta in my own way. I boiled the water and added some hymalayan salt. When the water was boiled I switched off the fire and tossed pasta in there. Every two minutes I mixed the pasta and after 10 minutes it was to my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »