Preferred alternative pasta

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Rice pasta is my favorite of any gluten-free variations. It's delicate without falling apart and doesn't leave you with an uncomfortable dense feeling in your stomach unlike other alternative flours. Best to eat straight away but is still good when re-heated

very good

Posted by Karach on Apr 30, 2014

I cooked pasta in my own way. I boiled the water and added some hymalayan salt. When the water was boiled I switched off the fire and tossed pasta in there. Every two minutes I mixed the pasta and after 10 minutes it was to my taste.

Great

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on Jun 13, 2014

Tasty and light!

So good

Posted by 4833077594992533113 on Jan 13, 2014

Taste really good!! The best gluten free pasta ever!!!!!!

Amazing

Posted by agdoucet on Apr 01, 2014

I ate a lot of really terrible rice noodles before discovering PastaJoy. I cook them a bit longer than listed on the package in order to get them soft enough! Definitely no soggy issues here. Delicious, perfect al dente, gluten-free - yay! :)

Good value, easy to cook.

Posted by 5648308282342478859 on Apr 08, 2014

Big favourite with the kids. Would like more shapes available.

Great pasta!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been gluten free for about five years and I am so happy to have found this pasta! It has a great texture and doesn't have a bunch of additives. I appreciate the fact that it is made of brown rice. I recommend this pasta to any gluten-free people, or anyone who'd like a healthy whole grain pasta!

Excellent!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 09, 2014

I love that it has a very good texture: doesn't get mushy and it doesn't stay chewy either. It tastes great and it's gluten free and I love that it's made of brown rice (and doesn't have any corn in it). For a great price too!!

brown rice pasta

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 22, 2015

+ not mushy + easy to cook + gluten free + affordable

Better than regular pasta

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016

I made the switch to gluten free because of hubby's diagnosed gluten allergy and was really happy to find this brand of pasta. It's more nutritious, more flavourful than regular pasta and most importantly, doesn't give hubby issues. Other brands of gluten free pasta we tried were really disappointing, with gummy textures, uneven cooking and cardboard like flavours. Ugh. This is easy to cook, has good texture and is competitively priced. Such a godsend. We can now really enjoy pasta again! If you find this review helpful. please click the "Yes" button. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »