Better than regular pasta

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016

I made the switch to gluten free because of hubby's diagnosed gluten allergy and was really happy to find this brand of pasta. It's more nutritious, more flavourful than regular pasta and most importantly, doesn't give hubby issues. Other brands of gluten free pasta we tried were really disappointing, with gummy textures, uneven cooking and cardboard like flavours. Ugh. This is easy to cook, has good texture and is competitively priced. Such a godsend. We can now really enjoy pasta again! If you find this review helpful. please click the "Yes" button. Thank you.

Preferred alternative pasta

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Rice pasta is my favorite of any gluten-free variations. It's delicate without falling apart and doesn't leave you with an uncomfortable dense feeling in your stomach unlike other alternative flours. Best to eat straight away but is still good when re-heated

very good

Posted by Karach on Apr 30, 2014

I cooked pasta in my own way. I boiled the water and added some hymalayan salt. When the water was boiled I switched off the fire and tossed pasta in there. Every two minutes I mixed the pasta and after 10 minutes it was to my taste.

Great

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on Jun 13, 2014

Tasty and light!

So good

Posted by 4833077594992533113 on Jan 13, 2014

Taste really good!! The best gluten free pasta ever!!!!!!

Amazing

Posted by agdoucet on Apr 01, 2014

I ate a lot of really terrible rice noodles before discovering PastaJoy. I cook them a bit longer than listed on the package in order to get them soft enough! Definitely no soggy issues here. Delicious, perfect al dente, gluten-free - yay! :)

Good value, easy to cook.

Posted by 5648308282342478859 on Apr 08, 2014

Big favourite with the kids. Would like more shapes available.

Very good

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

Probably the best Brown Rice pasta in the world. I just wish you had some other versions of it like spirals. I was looking for a pasta that i can ead during the candida diet and this one is just perfect

good gf pasta

Posted by LioraRecommends on Apr 03, 2016

Every once in a while you just need a mindless meal; this fits the bill and is quite tasty :)

Yummy

Posted by 5317154387995951644 on May 09, 2016

Yummy gluten-free pasta. Just be careful not to overcook it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »