Delicious

Posted by raeannewright on Nov 10, 2009

This is one of the best ginger-only teas I've had. I normally buy Traditional Medicinals brand, which is my favorite, but this is just as good and more affordable.

Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer2798846 on Nov 16, 2009

Delicious :) One bag also makes a good two strong cups. Long steeping time and very hot water recommended.

aids digestion

Posted by Reviewer2359675 on Nov 17, 2009

I find ginger tea very beneficial after a meal, it is also excellent for aches and pains and headaches

Good ginger flavour

Posted by Reviewer2372346 on Nov 14, 2009

Like the strong ginger flavour. Pure ginger without other unneccessary ingredients!

Very good

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 22, 2014

my husband likes this one although he drinks the one I like the best too, which is Breezy Morning. This is best for those who like a more subtle ginger flavor. I like a strong ginger root flavor so I usually do Breezy or else just organic ground ginger root powder. The best is to boil your own root; I never seem to have the time. We drink this in the morning instead of caffeine. I also have it sometimes after dinner.

Pure ginger

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like this tea: very gingery and spicy, it tastes nearly as good as fresh grated ginger steeped in boiling water. It's not only very tasty, but it is good for upset stomach. Highly recommended.

Good stuff

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Good stuff -- slightly more grams per bag than Traditional Medicinals -- though it is not organic -- but it is a much better price. I have switched over to this rather than pay more than Trad. Med. brand. It is a good quality straight up Ginger tea.

Best ginger tea available

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I cannot get enough of this tea! After years of trying dozens of different brands, I haven't looked for another since trying Triple Leaf Tea's Ginger Tea. It's strong and powerful and full of delicious ginger flavour without any bitterness or odd flavours. It's all natural and enjoyable hot or cold! I'm suffering from a Qi deficiency and this tea is working wonders to improve that! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Ginger Tea

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Sep 21, 2008

I add a Gringer tea bag to Green Tea and it's great -Soothing.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1268160 on Nov 14, 2008

I love this brand of ginger tea. No frills, just the ginger, and fresh.