Very good

Posted by teacup on Nov 22, 2014

my husband likes this one although he drinks the one I like the best too, which is Breezy Morning. This is best for those who like a more subtle ginger flavor. I like a strong ginger root flavor so I usually do Breezy or else just organic ground ginger root powder. The best is to boil your own root; I never seem to have the time. We drink this in the morning instead of caffeine. I also have it sometimes after dinner.

Good stuff

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Good stuff -- slightly more grams per bag than Traditional Medicinals -- though it is not organic -- but it is a much better price. I have switched over to this rather than pay more than Trad. Med. brand. It is a good quality straight up Ginger tea.

LOVE it!

Posted by IngridR on Jun 28, 2011

I use this tea whenever i feel a cold comming. It really stops it if used at an early stage. If my nose is clogged and throath sore from cold it really opens up. Really nice tea! Good ginger taste.

Posted by Reviewer1359013 on Feb 06, 2009

Excellent.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1268160 on Nov 14, 2008

I love this brand of ginger tea. No frills, just the ginger, and fresh.

Pure ginger

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like this tea: very gingery and spicy, it tastes nearly as good as fresh grated ginger steeped in boiling water. It's not only very tasty, but it is good for upset stomach. Highly recommended.

Fantastic taste!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 19, 2011

This has become my favorite tasting tea. It's got a slightly sweet taste and not bitter at all. My only quibble is the unnecesary use of staples ... check out alvita teas because they don't use staples to hold their t-bags together.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 19, 2010

I like this tea with some cayenne pepper drops in it to make it really spicy.

hot and spicy

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Jul 11, 2011

LOVE this tea. Has a real kick, and the ginger isn't ground down into fine power

Very fresh

Posted by 4934149274451723754 on Jan 25, 2014

This tea is very strong and very delicious. It tastes just like fresh ginger,without the additives. I feel very peaceful when i am drinking this tea. Each comes individually packed and when you peel open the package, you can clearly smell this product has high quality ginger!