great

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

makes a tasty tea (hot or cold). can be sweetened and iced for a nice ginger-ade

LOVE it!

Posted by IngridR on Jun 28, 2011

I use this tea whenever i feel a cold comming. It really stops it if used at an early stage. If my nose is clogged and throath sore from cold it really opens up. Really nice tea! Good ginger taste.

Very good

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 22, 2014

my husband likes this one although he drinks the one I like the best too, which is Breezy Morning. This is best for those who like a more subtle ginger flavor. I like a strong ginger root flavor so I usually do Breezy or else just organic ground ginger root powder. The best is to boil your own root; I never seem to have the time. We drink this in the morning instead of caffeine. I also have it sometimes after dinner.

Pure ginger

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like this tea: very gingery and spicy, it tastes nearly as good as fresh grated ginger steeped in boiling water. It's not only very tasty, but it is good for upset stomach. Highly recommended.

Good stuff

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Good stuff -- slightly more grams per bag than Traditional Medicinals -- though it is not organic -- but it is a much better price. I have switched over to this rather than pay more than Trad. Med. brand. It is a good quality straight up Ginger tea.

Best ginger tea available

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I cannot get enough of this tea! After years of trying dozens of different brands, I haven't looked for another since trying Triple Leaf Tea's Ginger Tea. It's strong and powerful and full of delicious ginger flavour without any bitterness or odd flavours. It's all natural and enjoyable hot or cold! I'm suffering from a Qi deficiency and this tea is working wonders to improve that! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Fantastic taste!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 19, 2011

This has become my favorite tasting tea. It's got a slightly sweet taste and not bitter at all. My only quibble is the unnecesary use of staples ... check out alvita teas because they don't use staples to hold their t-bags together.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 19, 2010

I like this tea with some cayenne pepper drops in it to make it really spicy.

i love this

Posted by Reviewer1753564 on Nov 17, 2010

this is good, makes my body warmer.

pure

Posted by Reviewer1908115 on Dec 02, 2010

fresh strong flavor. I love this tea very much.