Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

True Natural, Self Tanning Lotion, Medium, Soothing Lavender , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 27, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I expected that it would be like everything else and give me a funny color. Boy, what a treat, as this product gives me a golden glow. I only use one application as I do not want to look tan tan, just not pale. It looks completely natural and the ingredients are safe. I definitely recommend this product.

Best All Natural Self Tanner

Posted by Reviewer1115237 on Jun 24, 2013

Absolutely LOVE this all natural self tanner. Have been using it for over a week now and am achieving a nice natural tan without the nasty self tanner smell experienced with other products. Additionally love that it goes on clear without a bronze tint that in the past has ruined my sheets! Expensive, but worth the price as just a little goes a long way.

Love it!

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 08, 2013

This gives me a natural-looking tan after just one application (I'm very fair). No streaking, no weird orange color and NO fake tan smell and, best of all NO TOXIC CHEMICALS!!! I took one star off because it's so incredibly expensive.

Natural Look

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

This is a great self tanner. I am fair skinned and just wanted a little color that looked natural. This is perfect! It is not too heavy or greasy and has a mild, pleasant scent (some self tanners I've tried have a weird smell). I use every couple of nights after washing/exfoliating my face. I can use nightly for a darker color and it still looks natural and there are no obvious lines at the edges of my skin or around the hairline.

Best Ever!

Posted by 4620353573161181470 on Feb 11, 2014

This self tan is amazing!! I have super sensitive skin, so to find some thing suitable it's kind of tough. But I LOVE this product. The color is perfect (brown, but not to dark, if you want that you should try the tropical one). I use it every other morning as a day cream. Overall great buy, will buy again and recommend to all my friends (which I did).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »