PyroluriaLife

Posted by bryantest on Aug 26, 2012

Great product and I like it is so cheap :) I've been though a few bottles now and the quality has always been excellent. I take this product as part of my treatment plan for Pyroluria (Pyroluria is a genetic disease that causes anxiety, depression, fatigue and brain fog). This product really helps with my energy levels.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jan 02, 2010

I am taking this mangenese to help strengthen ligaments and connective tissue. Its allergen friendly also. Seems to be a good product and good price.

helps with hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jul 26, 2011

I take this with hypothalamus support to keep my hormones in check. Extremely important for those of us reaching middle age. I love Twin Labs and find the products very effective.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1876111 on Feb 16, 2011

This has been the only manganese that has helped facial twitching.

Got it for my girlfriend whom has seem this hair drops to signicantly reduction rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Got it for my girlfriend whom has seem this hair drops to signicantly reduction rate when I first starting treating her hair treatment before she goes into my protocol of hair fullness now. As I am a MASSIVE Believer in Alternate Medicine and wanting to contribute in the best way of possible to the world, please help to click my username and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.