African Safari Drink

Posted by Reviewer2786716 on Dec 20, 2007

When we were in Zambia last year on safari one of the other clients gave us a package of Ultima light lemon drink. We fell in love with the drink. It helped us rehydrate and freshen up during long days of trekking through the hot and day African summer. We will depart on another African safari in January 2008 and would not think of going into the bush without Ultima. So, we looked on the web, found your sight and ordered a box of Ultima Outstanding product Bill

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1097965 on Apr 22, 2008

This is the best product i've found on the internet. i had a total colectomy done, and this kept me from dehydrating, and i felt like i had my energy back. thank you

Good product, well worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer2512183 on May 17, 2009

Ultima Replenisher does the job of electrolyte replacement with out the usually expected calories and still tastes fine.

ultima

Posted by Reviewer1892197 on Jul 07, 2009

love it

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010

Used this when I was vacationing in a very hot, dry area. Could really feel an enegry boost when I was feeling dehydrated.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Oct 07, 2010

Works great and love the ingredients over other similar products.

It's like healthy Gatorade!

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011

This stuff is great as a sports drink or when you just need a little boost, but equally great to keep on hand for those times you need to rehydrate because you have a fever or have been dehydrated from the flu. Tastes great and is all natural.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's portable

Posted by 5712018423735172217 on Nov 23, 2013

The Ultima Replenisher is the best electrolyte I've found. I like that Ultima uses the healthiest ingredients compared to other electrolyte makers on the market. I also like their packaging. The larger plastic containers with the bulk powder are the most eco-conscious option I've found (since we have recycling for plastics in our town). I can accept it's Tang-like flavor (not my fave for an orange... but I don't have high expectations for these lab-mixed supplements. The flavor is acceptable-enough.) I'm glad that Ultima gives me a more-portable option for their product. These packages are great for days when I'm out in the outdoors and want to add some electrolytes to my water. They're also perfect for camping and backpacking. Really helps me feel fresher, throughout the day. (I mix my electrolytes with a packet of Emergen-C, as well. But, Emergen-C isn't enough. I find that adding these electrolytes gives me a greater boost of energy.)

Medically Proven

Posted by 4943447319913231663 on Dec 06, 2013

You won't find a better, more natural electrolyte supplement on the market. I had heard that some Elder Care Org's had added this to the daily supplements for their elderly folks. I do Bikram yoga and if I cycle through 24oz's each day, and my hydration level is very well balanced. Love this product.

Bought for a diabetic friend

Posted by 5430632311388460236 on Oct 28, 2014

I bought this for a diabetic friend who was looking for a good hydrating drink. He prefers the individual packets and just throws one in to add to his water while at work. He enjoys the ease of the individual packets.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »