July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Way Out Wax, Clean Air, Room Spray, Lavender Sky, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

It works

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013

It does work, I've tried it both as a room spray and as a fabric freshener. As a room spray, it managed to reduce a very intense smoke smell in a small room (and that was impressive because the the tobacco smell was overpowering). With fabrics it works okay. The smell is very pleasant and really fresh, but I wish it was more lavender-y. To me, it smells a bit like lavender and Coca Cola (I know it's weird but it really does remind me of the "fresh" scent when you open a bottle of coke, go figure). I was hoping for a more intense lavender only scent, so I don't think I'll buy it again (but it seems to work fine though). Oh, and the smell doesn't linger for long so if you like it you may have to reapply this spray frequently.

nice smell