Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

This is my second container

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 27, 2012

December 23, 2011 - Howard Beach, NY. Taking one scoop a day in the morning on an empty stomach, toward the finish of the container, my sinuses began clearing up. Noticed this especially at night. This product is a natural precursor to glutathione, among other things, and replaced glutathione leeched from this body during a six month oral chemo regimen of Leukeran. This is one tool in one's wellness box. My last blood test showed no increase in my white blood cell count. This is important when dealing with a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It's my experience that one has to take a supplement for at least two-to-three months, maybe more, before accurately understanding its efficacy in the body. Also, the more supplements you take, the harder it becomes to isolate the benefits that you receive from one in particular. Sometimes they even work synergistically. Moderation is key.

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Sure it's great but...

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Not if you have CFS and gut disorders and respond adversely to other forms of dairy. I thought I'd give raw dairy and this a try but still gives me terrible stomach pains. Not to put anyone off though as I have heard great things about it helping those with chronic illnesses and cancer etc. It's just not for those who seem to have dairy issues.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »