| English
| USD ($)

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Sure it's great but...

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Not if you have CFS and gut disorders and respond adversely to other forms of dairy. I thought I'd give raw dairy and this a try but still gives me terrible stomach pains. Not to put anyone off though as I have heard great things about it helping those with chronic illnesses and cancer etc. It's just not for those who seem to have dairy issues.

I'm not sure - perhaps needs more time

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I hoped it will improve my bronchitis, but I don't feel it's any better than NAC. (Jarrow NAC, 500Mg daily, what I used to take before.) Still didn't use half of it, perhaps will have some effect later. I mix it with plain yogurt and take it twice daily. Tastes well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »