For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

ImmunoPro and much further beyond

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 04, 2015

December 23, 2011 - After mistakenly agreeing to using oral chemotherapy for six months for CLL and a high wbc, glutathione loss and sinus damage resulted. Improved by immunopro. Made me resolve to research/use life-enhancing supplements from iHerb. UPDATE 2015: Purchased Resveratrol (RSV) from iHerb. After using it for one month, my wbc dropped 10,000 for the first time in ten years! 'Rebooting' cells' mitochondria enables normal responses to infection, inflammations, and oxidation. Thanks iHerb! Well wishes to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature)

Sure it's great but...

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Not if you have CFS and gut disorders and respond adversely to other forms of dairy. I thought I'd give raw dairy and this a try but still gives me terrible stomach pains. Not to put anyone off though as I have heard great things about it helping those with chronic illnesses and cancer etc. It's just not for those who seem to have dairy issues.

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.

I'm not sure - perhaps needs more time

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I hoped it will improve my bronchitis, but I don't feel it's any better than NAC. (Jarrow NAC, 500Mg daily, what I used to take before.) Still didn't use half of it, perhaps will have some effect later. I mix it with plain yogurt and take it twice daily. Tastes well.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

Should be cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a good product but the price tag will be making future purchases of it prohibitive for me. I have used it for the last six months and while my health has seen noticeable improvements, it is very hard to pin any of those down to using this product. My most recent batch is a much finer powder and mixes considerably easier into water now but the flavor is not as good. I guess I'll know how much benefit it has been providing when I run out as I will not be purchasing more due to the price.

Very high quality

Posted by 4901279790416287504 on Jul 21, 2013

Fantastic pure product. Unfortunately it is very expensive and the 300gram jar finishes real fast obviously.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on Sep 23, 2016

Immune boost, energy boost. Mood boost. They use A2 and A1 cows which is why I didn't give 5 stars