Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3084721 on Jul 10, 2008

I know that this is a great prodcut for the immune system. iHerb carries it at a great cost and I receive it very promptly. I am very pleased with the prodcut and service.

The best whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1839095 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried several brands of whey protein and this one is easily the best for me. The price from iHberb was the lowest for this brand, given that the order was large.

A Great Investment In Your Health!

Posted by Reviewer2593000 on Oct 23, 2009

I performed extensive research into Whey Protein for a week and when I discovered some very detailed information on ImmunoPro RX, all my concerns where answered. I prefer to consume this wonderful powder by mixing it in some Organic Soy Milk, what a yummy combination for sure. I love the products and outstanding fast service that iHerb has established itself on. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

Very high quality

Posted by 4901279790416287504 on Jul 21, 2013

Fantastic pure product. Unfortunately it is very expensive and the 300gram jar finishes real fast obviously.