July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3167460 on Aug 19, 2009

i can see and feel the change in my health already, i will continue this wonderfu product for sure!

A Great Investment In Your Health!

Posted by Reviewer2593000 on Oct 23, 2009

I performed extensive research into Whey Protein for a week and when I discovered some very detailed information on ImmunoPro RX, all my concerns where answered. I prefer to consume this wonderful powder by mixing it in some Organic Soy Milk, what a yummy combination for sure. I love the products and outstanding fast service that iHerb has established itself on. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Very high quality

Posted by 4901279790416287504 on Jul 21, 2013

Fantastic pure product. Unfortunately it is very expensive and the 300gram jar finishes real fast obviously.

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

Couldn't really tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer2898491 on Feb 18, 2012

I read some really good reviews of this product so I'm sure it helps people. However, I couldn't tell any difference in my chemical sensitivity even after taking it regularly until the bottle was gone. Low glutathione may just not be my problem, though.