Great for recovery...

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

I take ImmunoPro before bed each night to help my body repair while I am at rest. It is the most natural line of products I have found & am thankful for that!

ImmunoPro and much further beyond

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 04, 2015

December 23, 2011 - After mistakenly agreeing to using oral chemotherapy for six months for CLL and a high wbc, glutathione loss and sinus damage resulted. Improved by immunopro. Made me resolve to research/use life-enhancing supplements from iHerb. UPDATE 2015: Purchased Resveratrol (RSV) from iHerb. After using it for one month, my wbc dropped 10,000 for the first time in ten years! 'Rebooting' cells' mitochondria enables normal responses to infection, inflammations, and oxidation. Thanks iHerb! Well wishes to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature)

ImmunoPro is important liver support

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

I have CFS and am doing a methodical detox. I use ImmunoPro every day because my liver (and colon) first have to be working well before I can hope to get rid of the toxicity.

ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Apr 21, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years and have found it to be extremely helpful in addressing the symptoms of ME/CFS.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Jan 02, 2009

I did a lot of searching for a good non-denatured whey, and I was happy to find this reasonably-priced product. Its small amount of lactose doesn't bother my digestive system, and it is an excellent way to boost the body's glutathione level.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Jun 11, 2009

I've been taking this powder now for a couple of years. It is whey protein from organically raised cows. It is a great immune booster and easy to take. I like the powder dissolved in my mouth without adding liquid but you can also dissolve it in non-acidic liquids if you prefer.

Good Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 21, 2009

Good alternative to whey products. It doesn´t cause digestive problems, on the contrary.

A wonderful product!

Posted by HAN424 on Apr 08, 2010

I find it gives me a lot of energy, builds my immune system and it awesome for the liver! Thank you iherb for such amazing prices!

Sure it's great but...

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Not if you have CFS and gut disorders and respond adversely to other forms of dairy. I thought I'd give raw dairy and this a try but still gives me terrible stomach pains. Not to put anyone off though as I have heard great things about it helping those with chronic illnesses and cancer etc. It's just not for those who seem to have dairy issues.

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.