Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Very Smart Protein Powder :)

Posted by Reviewer3107382 on Oct 16, 2007

One of the best protein powders available. As close to Raw as youc an find and has absolutely no taste...very benign. Mixes well with everything.

Immunopro

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jan 03, 2008

This product has significantly increased the metabolic function as I live with ME/CFS. Combined with Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer, it's part of the protocol that is supporting my body into a real level of wellness. (I tried other things, including ENADH and NAC, but this what what my system needed for glutathione production.Blessed am I.) thank you

This is my second container

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 27, 2012

December 23, 2011 - Howard Beach, NY. Taking one scoop a day in the morning on an empty stomach, toward the finish of the container, my sinuses began clearing up. Noticed this especially at night. This product is a natural precursor to glutathione, among other things, and replaced glutathione leeched from this body during a six month oral chemo regimen of Leukeran. This is one tool in one's wellness box. My last blood test showed no increase in my white blood cell count. This is important when dealing with a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It's my experience that one has to take a supplement for at least two-to-three months, maybe more, before accurately understanding its efficacy in the body. Also, the more supplements you take, the harder it becomes to isolate the benefits that you receive from one in particular. Sometimes they even work synergistically. Moderation is key.

Undenatured Whey

Posted by Reviewer2651670 on May 25, 2010

Bought this from iHerb and it works well. Gave me a lot more energy and I felt better. I suffer from tiredness due to medication that I'm on and this seemed to help me feel better - better mood and more energy. Check with your doctor though before taking. This is pretty much the same as Immunocal, which is sold in individual packets for about 2 times the price. So this is a good deal. Shipping to Ontario Canada was reasonable and it didn't take too long.