Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Immunopro

Posted by Reviewer3147749 From Australia on Jan 03, 2008

This product has significantly increased the metabolic function as I live with ME/CFS. Combined with Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer, it's part of the protocol that is supporting my body into a real level of wellness. (I tried other things, including ENADH and NAC, but this what what my system needed for glutathione production.Blessed am I.) thank you

For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very Smart Protein Powder :)

Posted by Reviewer3107382 From California on Oct 16, 2007

One of the best protein powders available. As close to Raw as youc an find and has absolutely no taste...very benign. Mixes well with everything.

Great for recovery...

Posted by Reviewer1105248 From Massachusetts on Feb 17, 2008

I take ImmunoPro before bed each night to help my body repair while I am at rest. It is the most natural line of products I have found & am thankful for that!

Undenatured Whey

Posted by Reviewer2651670 From Canada on May 25, 2010

Bought this from iHerb and it works well. Gave me a lot more energy and I felt better. I suffer from tiredness due to medication that I'm on and this seemed to help me feel better - better mood and more energy. Check with your doctor though before taking. This is pretty much the same as Immunocal, which is sold in individual packets for about 2 times the price. So this is a good deal. Shipping to Ontario Canada was reasonable and it didn't take too long.