New To iHerb?

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

I've seen/tried nothing better than this whey. Just upon opening the container, you can immediately smell the difference. Very potent, and an excellent source of immunoglobins and lactoferrin.

Met the need

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

I purchased this as part of a protocol for mercury detoxing (with Bio-Chelat), because the extra protein is needed by the body to chelate it. After 2 months, I have seen great progress. I added 2 scoops 1-2 times a day in a Superfood shake with essential oil and liquid minerals.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!