Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

I've seen/tried nothing better than this whey. Just upon opening the container, you can immediately smell the difference. Very potent, and an excellent source of immunoglobins and lactoferrin.

Met the need

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

I purchased this as part of a protocol for mercury detoxing (with Bio-Chelat), because the extra protein is needed by the body to chelate it. After 2 months, I have seen great progress. I added 2 scoops 1-2 times a day in a Superfood shake with essential oil and liquid minerals.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3167460 on Aug 19, 2009

i can see and feel the change in my health already, i will continue this wonderfu product for sure!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

For Levaquin poisoning

Posted by Reviewer1711378 on Apr 02, 2011

I bought a few products to help me with Levaquin poisoning. This was the first product I bought. The shipping was amazing, I ordered it at 5pm, and it arrived early the following morning. This helps my muscles in my legs greatly, I drink it slowly every morning when I wake up and dont eat anything for at least 15 minutes. Its great.