Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Jan 02, 2009

I did a lot of searching for a good non-denatured whey, and I was happy to find this reasonably-priced product. Its small amount of lactose doesn't bother my digestive system, and it is an excellent way to boost the body's glutathione level.

Quality Undenatued Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is one of the highest quality whey protein powders I've ever used. It is undenatured and hormone free.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1854607 on Sep 18, 2008

Anyone looking for the best protein sources available shouldn't look any further than this product's price/benefit ratio, unless you like raw beef liver. I've tried every available option for un-denatured, and the price at iHerb combined with the product delivering beneficial protein is, as of right now, the best that you're probably going to be able to stand to eat. Chew it like normal food, it digests better that way.

Posted by Reviewer2205020 on Sep 17, 2008

The parcel eventually arrived after being notified by Usps tracing that the package was located and being shipped from Pennsylvania. Very unusual occurrence as I normally receive delivery of my orders like clock work from Iherb.... for years. Still 5 star service as obviously not the mistake of Iherb.

Anyone with health problems should give this a try!

Posted by Reviewer2087862 on Sep 05, 2008

This protein has boosted my energy, mood and mental clarity tremendously. After battling CFS like symptoms for the past 5 years this is the closest to normal I have felt and I've only been taking this product for 2 weeks. I started out taking 1 teaspoon (1/3 of the scoop) for several days, then increased to 2 teaspoons and thats when I knew it was working.. I started feeling slightly fluish and had muscle aches , typical detox reaction. I am now up to a full scoop and plan to work my way up to 2 scoops to see if I benefit futher. I'll update in the future with my progress.

This is great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3187843 on Aug 27, 2008

I am really quite happy with this product. Two years ago, I was poisoned by a fluoroquinolone drug called Levaquin. I became very, very ill and was bedridden for a part of my recovery. I went to a chiropractor/nutritionist who was good enough to take me much of the way in getting well, but my recovery had come to a sort of stall when I heard about ImmunoPro. I felt led to try it, so I ordered about 3 weeks ago. On the first day I noticed a difference in my physical being. I had been struggling with a weaker pulse, anxiety, weakness, and blood sugar issues, which made me hungry all the time. Now, I am not nearly as hungry, my strength is better than it has been in months, my pulse is stronger, and I have put away my glucose monitor. I am very pleased with this product.

IMMUNE BOOSTER FOR ADULTS!!! VERY AFFORDABLE AND POTENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2371313 on Aug 24, 2008

The best also in the market! I am personally taking this and works really well!!! thank you!!!

The best whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1839095 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried several brands of whey protein and this one is easily the best for me. The price from iHberb was the lowest for this brand, given that the order was large.

ImmunoPro

Posted by Reviewer1131395 on Aug 09, 2008

tastes great blended with orange juice, kind of like an orange julius

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!