still checking it out

Posted by Reviewer1938783 on Jun 22, 2011

I am taking this to help with multiple sclerosis symptoms. I was taking another similar product to enhance my glutithion when some friends suggested this one so I am swithching to try it out. Don't really know anything yet except that I am not worse.

Whey

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Aug 10, 2011

Well, not sure, didn't take very long...just from pastured cows, expensive.

immune system builder

Posted by 5583239600331740386 on Nov 30, 2016

great whey protein un-denatured builds your immune system

As pure as it gets

Posted by Reviewer2718733 on Mar 23, 2011

Quality product that handles a variety of issues from immune support to glutathione generation to helping mantain gut integrity

A Great Investment In Your Health!

Posted by Reviewer2593000 on Oct 23, 2009

I performed extensive research into Whey Protein for a week and when I discovered some very detailed information on ImmunoPro RX, all my concerns where answered. I prefer to consume this wonderful powder by mixing it in some Organic Soy Milk, what a yummy combination for sure. I love the products and outstanding fast service that iHerb has established itself on. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3084721 on Jul 10, 2008

I know that this is a great prodcut for the immune system. iHerb carries it at a great cost and I receive it very promptly. I am very pleased with the prodcut and service.

Favourite item why still out of stock

Posted by 4662876163901579788 on Apr 14, 2016

I bought one last month, felt good for health and would like to order two more for my families. Too bad till now still show out of stock, I hope we can order from Iherb again soon thanks

I like it

Posted by 4685050861428021435 on Oct 30, 2016

Wish the protein content was s bit more but it's good product take st night time before sleep and go do glutathione push intravenous helps greatly synergistically

Great for the immune and skeletal systems

Posted by Reviewer1117690 on Dec 15, 2010

Great for the immune and skeletal systems

Great immunity protection

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Oct 20, 2010

Everyone has been sneezing around me ... except me! I can't help but think its because I've been adding Well Wisdom ImmunoPro RX to my morning smoothie.