Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jul 14, 2008

I have found this product, over many years, to be of the highest quality, and very helpful in dealing with many of the symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3084721 on Jul 10, 2008

I know that this is a great prodcut for the immune system. iHerb carries it at a great cost and I receive it very promptly. I am very pleased with the prodcut and service.

ImmunoPro and Benzo withdrawal

Posted by Reviewer2896013 on Jun 01, 2008

Use daily for Benzo withdrawal symptoms and it makes a noticeable difference. I would recommend this protein for anyone tapering off of Benzo's (Valium family). I use 2 scoops 3 times a day and the protein works great.

immunopro

Posted by Reviewer3276422 on May 29, 2008

excellent!

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.

ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Apr 21, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years and have found it to be extremely helpful in addressing the symptoms of ME/CFS.

ImmunoPro is important liver support

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

I have CFS and am doing a methodical detox. I use ImmunoPro every day because my liver (and colon) first have to be working well before I can hope to get rid of the toxicity.

Great for recovery...

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

I take ImmunoPro before bed each night to help my body repair while I am at rest. It is the most natural line of products I have found & am thankful for that!

Excellent Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Feb 07, 2008

This is top of the line whey. Excellent for immune system support, muscle repair, and strength.

Immunopro

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jan 03, 2008

This product has significantly increased the metabolic function as I live with ME/CFS. Combined with Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer, it's part of the protocol that is supporting my body into a real level of wellness. (I tried other things, including ENADH and NAC, but this what what my system needed for glutathione production.Blessed am I.) thank you