Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

For Levaquin poisoning

Posted by Reviewer1711378 on Apr 02, 2011

I bought a few products to help me with Levaquin poisoning. This was the first product I bought. The shipping was amazing, I ordered it at 5pm, and it arrived early the following morning. This helps my muscles in my legs greatly, I drink it slowly every morning when I wake up and dont eat anything for at least 15 minutes. Its great.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by Reviewer2787223 on May 06, 2011

I was told by my acupuncturist and Ayurvedic practioner to take undenatured whey protein to help my immune system recover from my cancer treatments. This stuff is the REAL THING and much more reasonably priced than what I was using before. I also like the taste more, and it mixes better. Many thanks, iHerb, for carrying it!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

ImmunoPro and much further beyond

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 04, 2015

December 23, 2011 - After mistakenly agreeing to using oral chemotherapy for six months for CLL and a high wbc, glutathione loss and sinus damage resulted. Improved by immunopro. Made me resolve to research/use life-enhancing supplements from iHerb. UPDATE 2015: Purchased Resveratrol (RSV) from iHerb. After using it for one month, my wbc dropped 10,000 for the first time in ten years! 'Rebooting' cells' mitochondria enables normal responses to infection, inflammations, and oxidation. Thanks iHerb! Well wishes to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature)